News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: To Retake an Abbey

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 21, 2011, 03:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

Breeze sat up and laughed at the comical Riss, "This is Redwall abbey. My name is Breeze Marigold, a Redwaller. Though my home has just been freed from serpents. This is the first time I've seem the place since I was young. Welcome all the same!"
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

"Hurr, oi can't woit to be back at yurr abbey," sighed the foremole blissfully.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Tylmela looked around in wonder. 'By the fur!' she said. 'I understand that this was something worth fighting for. I've never seen such a wondrous place in my life!'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

OCC: Are you guys at the abbey now? Last time I checked you were at Brockhall.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

OOC: Yeah, we're still at Brockhall, folks. Hey, remember that Nathair is still in the abbey. Can we please spare his life? I'll have Alenra intercede on his behalf, if you want. I just want him to live! He's such a cute, likable character.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Let'z juzt lock him up in the dormitoriez an' then leave zae we can decide wot tae dae with him.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

OOC: Alenra's heading over to the abbey now. BIC:

Alenra walked slowly towards the main gates of Redwall Abbey, checking carefully for enemies. The gate was slightly ajar, due to the snakes' mass exodus from the building. She wandered around the grounds for a bit, then went inside, still checking for enemies. She went up to the dormitories, then jolted, startled, as she heard a frightened hiss. Alenra kneeled down and peered under the bed, seeing a young adder staring at her in fright. He seemed harmless enough, so she took her paw off of her sword, murmuring softly. "There, there, it's alright, I won't hurt you, if you don't hurt me. My name is Alenra. Do you have a name?" she asked the terrified snake.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Shinella

Riss grinned, "Ah, the famed Redhall..!" she said with a lopsided smile.

Ooc: yes.. I did mean to spell it like that! :)
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Gonff

Trinn was entering Redwall for the first time in a long, long while. She took time to look at everything and let the memories come flowing back...
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

OOC: I would really like Nathair to be a goodbeast. It would be so cool to have a good snake! Please?!?! BIC:

Alenra was still trying to persuade the adder out from under the bed. Sh decided to just sit there and wait, so she plunked down and sat, watching the adder, waiting for it to come out from under the bed.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Shinella on September 10, 2011, 02:40:37 AM
Riss grinned, "Ah, the famed Redhall..!" she said with a lopsided smile.

Ooc: yes.. I did mean to spell it like that! :)

Breeze laughed again. "`Tis Redwall, not Redhall! Come lets look around here. I haven't been here for quite some while."

Shinella

Riss looked slightly ataken aback, "Redhall? It's Red... wall? Ooch.. spose ah'll have tae work on theh jollae ol' spellin' sometime!" she smiled comically, "Wheel naow.. ye said ye'd take meh on a jollae tour o' the like?"
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Coobreedan

An otter walked up to the lifeless bodies of Furrdurrt and Patch.
"Hello chaps." He said, picking up their weapons. "I'll take these to Redwall, and hang 'em up on the wall or somethin'...I know! Next to Martin's Tapestry!
And of he went at high speed.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Nightfire, Nathair iz only a wee bit zmaller than the other adderz, thuz only hiz head wid be under the bed.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

Foremole wandered around the orchards, something he loved doing before the abbey was invaded.
Received mostly negative reviews.