News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: To Retake an Abbey

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 21, 2011, 03:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff

"There's be's Brock'all me daughter." Skipper pointed at a little door in a huge oak tree. "You stay 'ere with all da others. I'll go up an' knock, in case anycreatures in there. If the coast es clear I'll whistle for ye. Don't come until I whistle."

"But, why would there be any'un in there pa?" Trinn inquired.

"I foun' a little sign of somebeast. Can't tell who it is."

"Pa you better bring some of our warriors with you."

"No, I'll be fine." And with that the skipper went up and knocked on the door, ready in a fighting stance for whatever happened next.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Redwall Musician

"Hello good sir," came the voice of Breeze. She opened to door for the Skipper. "My name is Breeze Marigold. How may I help you?'
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Gonff

"Why, 'ello Breeze, I weren't expectin' ta see you 'ere!!! I brought mi clan with me. Jus' a sec, I'll give them a whistle." He gave a long, sharp whistle and Trinn and the rest of the otter clan appeared from the woods.

"Now what are you doing here?" Skipper asked Breeze

OOC: I am assuming Skipper knows Breeze.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Coobreedan

BIC-Asmodeus' head was full of hatred.
"Asmodeus.....ASMODEUS!"
Lord Poisonteeth was doing something an adder had never done before.
He was showing his anger.
He slithered along at high speed through the abbey hall.
"ASMODEUS!"
Eventually he burst right out of the gates of Redwall.
Asmodeus Poisonteeth II was ready to look for his prey.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Gonff on August 15, 2011, 03:38:38 PM
"Why, 'ello Breeze, I weren't expectin' ta see you 'ere!!! I brought mi clan with me. Jus' a sec, I'll give them a whistle." He gave a long, sharp whistle and Trinn and the rest of the otter clan appeared from the woods.

"Now what are you doing here?" Skipper asked Breeze

OOC: I am assuming Skipper knows Breeze.

OCC: Of coarse. Everyone from Redwall knows Breeze.

BIC: "Why, I was following a marten, then we came to Brockhall, and oh. It's a story for another time. Right now I'm be happy to see faces I know," Breeze said.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nathair hid behind a corner as the snake-lord vented his anger.

~~~

Aldar had stayed with the others as Breeze greeted the otters. He took on a decidedly friendly expression as he stepped up beside Breeze. "As Breeze forgot to tell you, Welcome to Brockhall. I'm Aldar, the marten Breeze just mentioned. Won't you come inside?"
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Alenra stepped back slightly, knowing the reaction she usually got when most creatures saw her. And otters usually kill first and insult the corpse later when it comes to rats.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Tylmela noticed Alenra's nervousness, and stepped forward. 'Hello, my name is Tylmela Mask. This is Alenra, the sister of Cluny the Scourge ((That right?)). You don't need to worryabout her, she won't hurt you unless you hurt her.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gonff

"Why, 'ello to ye all!" Skipper greeted everyone as he stepped inside. "We 'ave decided to come to Brock'all to see if we could find any Redwallers to 'elp us rid Mossflower o' adders. I see we 'ave succeded in finding some Redwallers and 'opefully we cin find more creatures to 'elp us. Why are ye 'ere?"

The little otters gazed at their surroundings, amazed.

Nightfire

OOC: Yes, that's who I am. BIC:

"Thank you, Tymela," Alenra said. "And I have the abilities of Cluny, such as using my tail as a whip, but I don't use them for evil. He was a disgrace to all greatrats."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Thunderbeak hopped through the trees. She was checking to see everybeast had arrived at Mossflower.
"'See that all um worms have arrived at Brockhall. Wait! What's that? AAAAH! UM POISONTEETH WORM!"
Asmodeus stared into the terrified sparrow's eyes.
"Asmodeus will let you rest now..."
The screaming sparrow was silenced.

"Asmodeus..."
The adder saw a sparrow hopping through the trees.
"Good. Everyworm has um made it to Brockhall."
Brockhall? What was Brockhall? Asmodeus decided to follow the bird.
"AHHH! GIANT WORM! AAAAH!"
The loud little sparrow erupted in an explosion of feathers, and flew to Brockhall.
Asmodeus' sped up his pace. The bird was fast but fortunately he made rather alot of noise.
Asmodeus was one step closer to getting the mouse.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Zo......are we aw juzt goin' tae ztand here talkin', or are the otterz goin' tae come in?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Gonff

OOC: I was waiting for someone to tell the otters they aren't "breakin' in on somethin'" and to invite them in.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC:

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 15, 2011, 09:23:49 PM
...I'm Aldar, the marten Breeze just mentioned. Won't you come inside?"

Gonff

OOC: Sorry, I didn't see that, I'll edit my post.