News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Abbot is away!

Started by W0NWILL, July 07, 2013, 07:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz_Bumble

I wonders if fishies like da strawbees ... two for me *munch* *munch* one for the fishies *throws strawberry into the pond* ... two for me *munch* *munch* one for the fishies *toss*... three for me *munch* *munch* one for the fishies *toss*...

Hmm ... strawbees wheely need icy cream *wanders back to the now-empty kitchen to find the ice cream*

Blazemane

*Comes running to the pond.*

Buss! Buss! I wassa being held by Bruvver Redd, and then bruvver disspeered! Where's Bruvver Redd!?! Wher--

Quote from: rachel25 on July 10, 2013, 04:36:22 PM
*jumps out of Dormitory window on a mattress*
I'a flying YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on July 10, 2013, 04:39:29 PM
Me come wit ya!  *jumps on mattress*
Quote from: rachel25 on July 10, 2013, 04:44:11 PM
We'a flying!
*mattress starts plummeting down*
Quote from: rachel25 on July 10, 2013, 04:47:22 PM
But I'm'a flying ho no I'm'a falling
HELP'A ME BUVVER REDDVALLER!!!!!!

Didn'tyou hear me? He's goneded.

*Pause*

Oh no! You're all gonna fall onna grou...

ou...

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on July 10, 2013, 06:16:20 PM
lessa do dat again!

*Looks at ground. Looks at bed on ground. Looks at dibbuns who are safe on bed on ground.*

How you not hurted!?

*Munches another candied chestnut.*

rachel25

I'a don't know
Now me'a go and find a chestnuter  ;D

Redwaller

*Drops Blazemane and runs over to where Rachel will fall* "I've got you!"

Maudie

Ooh! Look! Gooseberries! Strawbees! Rasbees! Yummy looka looka! Eat lots an" lots!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

W0NWILL

I get the berries furst!

*shoves Mask out of the way*

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: Blazemane on July 11, 2013, 08:22:52 AM
*Comes running to the pond.*

Buss! Buss! I wassa being held by Bruvver Redd, and then bruvver disspeered! Where's Bruvver Redd!?! Wher--

Quote from: rachel25 on July 10, 2013, 04:36:22 PM
*jumps out of Dormitory window on a mattress*
I'a flying YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on July 10, 2013, 04:39:29 PM
Me come wit ya!  *jumps on mattress*
Quote from: rachel25 on July 10, 2013, 04:44:11 PM
We'a flying!
*mattress starts plummeting down*
Quote from: rachel25 on July 10, 2013, 04:47:22 PM
But I'm'a flying ho no I'm'a falling
HELP'A ME BUVVER REDDVALLER!!!!!!

Didn'tyou hear me? He's goneded.

*Pause*

Oh no! You're all gonna fall onna grou...

ou...

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on July 10, 2013, 06:16:20 PM
lessa do dat again!

*Looks at ground. Looks at bed on ground. Looks at dibbuns who are safe on bed on ground.*

How you not hurted!?

*Munches another candied chestnut.*

We'a good Dibbuns.  We nono get hurted!  Dibbuns fly!
baby turtle forever

Buzz_Bumble

*Comes back from the kitchen pushing a trolley with a big tubs of different ice cream flavours, and a pile of spoons and bowls*

No fightin'. There's lotsa berriez for everyone. Looks like the silly ole growed ups have all gone to bed early ... prob'ly cause they was naughty tyrin' to make us have 'orrible baths and not have fun.  :)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vee! Ah flyee taae! *Jumpz oota vindov 'oldin' on tae a bedzheet* GERONIMO!!! *fallz* VEEEEEEEE!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwaller

*Falls down on floor* I give up! Bring in the Long Patrol!

Rainshadow

*Pulls out large can tied to string*  *Stretches until string is taut*  Hello, yes, I'd like to speak to the badgerlord please.  Yes, this is Sister Rain of Redwall Abbey.  I would like to request some Long Patrol hares to come to the abbey to whip our Dibbuns into shape.  Right away?  Thank you so much, sir!  Alright, thank you so much!  Goodbye.  *Sets down can*

*Moments later*

*Thundering sound*  *Earth shaking*  Ooh!  They're here!  *Opens up main gate*  *Ten hares walk in*  Hello!  I'm Sister Rain, I assume you were sent here by the badgerlord to help with the Dibbun problem?  They're right over here.  *Leads hares to the crowd of Dibbuns*  The leaders would probably be young Buzz over there, Head, and Won.  And maybe possibly Blaze, too.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze 'arez 'ead tovardz ze kitchenz* "No, we're juzt vizitin'" The lead 'are zayz az zey ztart tae raid ze kitchenz*

*Findz 'imzelf zittin' on ze ground* Vee! Zat vaz fun! Let'z dae it again! *Runz off tae ze ztairz tae jump oot o' ze dormitory vindovz again*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

W0NWILL

I waza good likkle beast! It's HIAG you need to watch out for! He was jumping outta windows and flying and playing with the great flying orange big brinkler! This hare bes good, I bes strong and I'm a Long 'Trol hare like you!

*pauses as the hares head toward the kitchens*

Wait for me!

Vilu Daskar

Runs to WONWILL and dumps water on her
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.