News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Abbot is away!

Started by W0NWILL, July 07, 2013, 07:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, DAB DAB DAB!!! *Runz off tae gae an' ztop ze grovnupz!*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Matthias720

With calm dignity, Father Abbot Matthias walks in on the utter chaos the naughty Dibbuns have caused.

"I see my warning was not heeded. Brothers Lutra and Daniel, please take down the names of all those who caused trouble. They will be on Abbot''s Report for the next three days, scrubbing the Abbey clean of the mess they have made. And to those of you who did behave, I commend you. I'll have the Friar prepare a special woodland creme torte with plum sauce for you as a reward. That will be all. Off with all of you."

It's really good to be back. I'm glad you didn't cause too much trouble while I was gone. ;) I got a big chuckle reading this whole thread. But now, the Abbey must be cleaned. I'll pass out scrub brushes. ;D *raises an armful of cleaning implements*

rachel25

AWWWW da abbot be'a backer now no pillow fort  :(
Welcome back Father Abbot and do I get some woodland Creme with plum sauce for just being a cute and fluffy otter kit  ;D

Redwaller

No you don't! After cleaning up, you'll go to bed immediately.

rachel25

DAB!
*attacks Redwaller with my older selfs sabre*

Matthias720

"Dibbuns who insist on being a part of DAB will not be partaking in the woodland creme torte. Naughty Dibbuns who attack other Redwallers get sent to bed without supper."

W0NWILL

I was a good likkle harebabe the entire time you was gone! It was Buzz an' HIAG that was the trouble! I'll help eat the Turtle! I won't scrubba floors cuz I was good! Mask an' Fia an' Rachel can do that!

Rusvul

*Walks in* 'Avast, liddle mates. All 'o yew naughty 'uns, come wit' me. Nah, I'm not gonna skelp yer. Foller me, I've got a surprise for ye.

Tam and Martin

The Abbot's Away! Hooray!
The Abbot's Away! Hooray!
The Abbot's Away! The Abbot's Away!
Ho, Hi, The Abbot's Away!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: Matthias720 on July 14, 2013, 05:35:00 PM
"Dibbuns who insist on being a part of DAB will not be partaking in the woodland creme torte. Naughty Dibbuns who attack other Redwallers get sent to bed without supper."

*Splat! Rotten apple hits Matthias720*

T'weren't me. 'onest. It were that naughty dibbun Badapple ... he my new best invisible friend, he over there. *points to empty place nearby*

Rainshadow

With one swift movement, Sister Rain grabs young Buzz's ear, pulling him close.  "No throwing rotten food at Father Abbot, you naughty Dibbun!"
  She glances up at Abbot Matthias, her ear tips feeling hot and her tail twitching with embarrassment.  "Er, sorry, Father."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Buzz_Bumble

But t'weren't me. It were Badapple.

*Splat!* *Another squishy apple hits Rainshadow in the back of the head*

See!! Told ya t'weren't me.

Matthias720

"Sister Rain, give Buzz a good scrubbing, and send him to bed without supper. If he gives you trouble, you have my permission to skelp his tail."

Rainshadow

"Why, thank you, Father!" Sister Rain exclaims, grinning from ear to ear as she drags little Buzz to the pond.  "Lissen here, Buzz, you're gonna have a bath, and you're gonna enjoy every minute of it!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Me weren't bad while favver Abbot was goned. I were just eating berries an' cheeses an' drinkin' lots o' strawbee fizz! I gets woodland creme torte wiv plum sauce!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3