News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Lazy Topic

Started by Redwaller, July 09, 2013, 01:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I can type with my eyes closed.  I'm typing with my eyes closed right now and I don't think I've made a mistake yet.  I don't think I'm actually gonna make a mistake lol.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

I still have a bit of trouble with tuping, maybe bevuayse I tend to be too quick.

Rainshadow

I'm very quick when I type, and I'm often told to type slower and softer because I'm making the table jiggle.  :P  And I'm also told that I type loudly, because I have a microphone in some games and they can hear me typing.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

im not veet good ar typibf ar all , i tots;;u failled at rgw online tyoung lessons that i took okay got that
ok im typing how ialways want to type while im on here but i stop myself and type like a civilised being instead of a teenager. :D teenagers rock except when they type because you cant read it and then u cnt undertsand what they r trying 2 say so its like whats the point of writing if noones going 2 understamd u?

There, I let it out, now I will return to being a not-quite-teenager-yet and a civilized person who can be understood.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

I am nor rhar diif ar ruping wirhout seeing

EDIT: I meant to say: I am not that good at typing without seeing. I',m terrible at that...

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

I am tryong yo type on an opan withourbding clrrected. Lf is jard and i suck at typing.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Kitsune

Typing without looking at the keyboard is actually quite easy. All you need is practice and maybe a little bit of dedication.

Maudie

Well, I'm on an iPad, so that's different. But I really do suck at typing.

Søren

Yeah, it's not too hard. I learned with one of those Mavis Beakon things.

I'm retired from the forum

Rusvul

Quote from: Mask on December 20, 2014, 09:09:16 PM
Well, I'm on an iPad, so that's different. But I really do suck at typing.
On an iPad? You should convert to the superior platform. *Holds up golden holy symbol with a monitor and mouse ibsignia*

:P

I just got a new keyboard, so my typing will be less precise for a while, until I get used to it.

Maudie

Quote from: Mask on July 15, 2013, 08:32:16 PMteenagers rock except when they type because you cant read it and then u cnt undertsand what they r trying 2 say so its like whats the point of writing if noones going 2 understamd u?

I agree with my tweenager self.

Rusvul

I am thirteen, so technically a teenager. I am one of few people I have encountered who will use at least semi-proper punctuation when thanking a medic for healing me while playing a computer game. Unless I'm being shot at, in which case grammar and spelling and correcting typos goes out the window.

Maudie

Søren

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 21, 2014, 06:15:56 AM
I am thirteen, so technically a teenager. I am one of few people I have encountered who will use at least semi-proper punctuation when thanking a medic for healing me while playing a computer game. Unless I'm being shot at, in which case grammar and spelling and correcting typos goes out the window.
Your only 13? Huh, I guess I thought you older then most other people here.

I'm retired from the forum

Rusvul

Nope, I'm 13. I like to think I'm pretty mature for my age... I mean, y'know, except when I'm intentionally not.