News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Lazy Topic

Started by Redwaller, July 09, 2013, 01:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

In this topĂ®c, waht you write ia what will be. So ifd their's rupos(tupos[typos]) you leave them like that!  ;D So it's as id(if) the backspaxe(backspace) sdoesn'rt exist. (Try not looking at your keyboard if you kcan)

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

But, but, but, but, but, I'm such a good typer!  I don't make mistakes!  D:

Fine, I'll see if I can make myself make mistakes.  Here I go.  Mistake time.  Go on, start making mistakes!  C'men, there we go!  A misstake!  Yay!  Mistake!  :D  I made a mistake!  It's a miracle!  Mistakes!  Whoa!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Uh oh, ach, ve zeem tae be makin' a lot o' miztakez! AAAAAAAAH!!! CHARGE!!! *Chargez up ze ztairz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

psybox

I shall type as if the backspace button didn't exist, but I shall still fix my spelling mistakes!

Tam and Martin

midstajes! I hate whaen I can't see the keuboard

Buzz_Bumble

I was going to post something, but I'm too lazy, so I can't be bothered.  ;)

Vilu Daskar

doi jusr podt whay evet,
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

I can't know wjat to do

Redwaller

I usually tuype quite fast, without looking at my keyboard, so I usually have tosome mus(smuystakes)

BadgerLordFiredrake

Typing as fast and I can and not making amany mistaakes, I ytpe a lot for many different reasons.  Not even looking at what I'm tping.  xD
baby turtle forever

Rusvul

Gnn, Um a pretty good typer..... LOLFACE I',mnot looking at my keyboard OR my screen.... POTATOEX

*Translation*
Hmm, I'm a pretty good typer... LOLFACE I'm not looking at my keyboard OR my screen... POTATOEZ

Redwaller

UI need to tyupe dafasrt(fast) because I'm a profgerammer(programmer).

BadgerLordFiredrake

Oi, zurr, same here.  'm also a programmerand o'm not looking at the screen again.  probaby messing up big-time.
baby turtle forever

Redwaller

You mean you're not looking at the keyvoarfd or the screen?