News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Favorite School Subject

Started by Matthias720, July 21, 2011, 02:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

What was/is your favorite subject in school?

My favorite was lunch! :D

Lily

Japanese was always my favourite. That or computing. Lunch was pretty good too. ;)

Redwall Musician

I like the part when your done!
I also liked art (For art, I mean I read from an art book. Then during all my other classes I'd doodle on the paper.).
I like the fine arts. Like acting, drawing, music.

As far as real subjects: I was not that great at math. And I disliked history. I was good grammar, well, kinda.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

Home time!

Alright, seriously, sport. I hate maths, don't mind English.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Gonff

Since as a homeschooler I don't have all those extra things you are mentioning (such as sports, Japanese, etc.) I will say math.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Dawnwing

In high school, I liked Chemistry and English for the more academic things, while for the more fun classes I liked Art, Sewing (technically called "Textiles and Fashion", but really it's nothing but learning to sew and applique and cross-stitch and stuff), and Foods (the grilling unit was the BEST).

In college now, I like my web design classes.  The first one was a general thing about being creative, nothing to do with websites themselves, and the second was learning the very basics of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash.  I'm not a big fan of the programming classes, where we learn Java.  I took an online Music in the Movies class for a humanities credit during last winterim; it was fun and a really easy A.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

History.

Math=no. never.
English I don't have a problem with, and I really like science.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Lutra

You guys are nice...kids I get usually don't like school period.  :P  We try to change that if at all possible.

Anyway, I really liked history in school, and that's partly why I went and studied to become a history teacher. :)  If I had to pick what I didn't like, I was never fond of math much, however, I teach math....advanced math besides...so I kind of have to know it and have to let old feelings about the subject die.  ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

With me tis less the school and subjects themselves as much as the idiots you have to deal with.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lily

Disliking maths seems to be a common theme here... and I agree wholeheartedly! It only got worse in university. But now I never have to do it again.

I always liked English. A lot of my students at the moment seem to like English, but I think that's because I play games with them. I walk into the classroom and they immediately ask, "Game? Game? Sensei, sensei, game?" Maybe if I'd played games in Maths at school I wouldn't have hated it so much.  ;)

Tiria Wildlough

I homeschool, so I don't study all the things school kids do. I like to play violin.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Okamikee

My favorite subject was acting. I was in acting all my highschool years and was involved in several plays. Did a lot of backstage and tech stuff as well like building sets and props. I won several awards as well in acting competitions.  ;D
"When a man is faced with his own death, he finds the impossible less of a barrier."

Osu

In high school, I took a lot of language classes and they were always my favorite - Spanish, French, Japanese. In college I really enjoy economics.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

DanielofRedwall

I've got school tomorrow, but it's been such a good holiday... :(
Received mostly negative reviews.