News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

LET'S BLOW SOMETHING UP.....NOW!

Started by rachel25, July 17, 2013, 06:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Ooh! Ooh! I wanna help blow up Everest! *Possum scurries up*

Rusvul

Okay! Sweet! Lemme just set up my magic missile silo...

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jukka the Sling

*Hands ten pounds of dynamite to Corny* There y'are! Now, if you'll excuse me, I just have to trek up to the summit to strategically place some explosives. *Waves and trudges off toward the summit, wearing only a T-shirt, jeans, and flip-flops*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

*Possum falls over with dynamite on top* Um, guys? A little help here? *Possum wiggles arms and legs*

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

Anybody got some C4 handy?

Nitroglycerine would work too...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 23, 2014, 08:22:44 PM
*Possum falls over with dynamite on top* Um, guys? A little help here? *Possum wiggles arms and legs*

HELLOOOOOOO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Tam and Martin

I'LL HELP!

*Helps Corny out of the hole*

Cornflower MM

Tam and Martin

Whoops, misread that.

*Helps Corny (possum) out fromt he dynamite.*

Cornflower MM

Thank you......*Lifts dynamite and staggers off after Jukka*

Tam and Martin

Wylder Treejumper

You guys do know that dynamite is a fairly weak blasting agent, right?
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington