Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

I just ran over a gummy bear.

Do you want to get pizza, like now?

Or we could play checkers for money?

Tam and Martin

Checkers for money.

Or X-men action figures.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rachel25 on July 24, 2014, 05:31:23 PM
I just ran over a gummy bear.

Do you want to get pizza, like now?

Or we could play checkers for money?

You watched day video, didn't you?

Wylder Treejumper

???

I seem to be using this emoticon a lot today...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

Eeeeuuuurrgghhhhh............Men..............

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Wylder Treejumper

Ja as in an accented yes.

So what was your point in this whole excercise?
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 25, 2014, 12:27:02 AM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on July 24, 2014, 10:35:46 PM
Da is gangsta for the

What?

"Did you watch da video?" I thought Wylder was being unusually dense (sorry by the way Wylder)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Wylder Treejumper

Yeah, still don't get it. But, whatever.

Girls.  ::)
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington