The Night Raiders-Sign Ups

Started by Dag Downyfur, July 17, 2013, 08:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag Downyfur

The Night Raiders are a mostly a crew of coldhearted beasts, mostly former pirates. They can be any species, vermin or not, and are thieves who, quite obviously, raid at night. They live in Southern Mossflower and attack travelers and beasts who live there.

Form-

Name:
Personality:
Weapon:
Other:

My Form-

Name: Milak
Species:fox
Appearance: Milak has russet fur, like most foxes. He has a tattered right ear, and his left has gold rings in it. He wears a bloodred cape that conceals scars on his back and an old leather belt that holds a long sword. His eyes are golden and sparkling with malice.
Personality: Milak is cunning and will do anything for loot. While this makes him a perilous fighter, it can also be a weakness.
Weapon: sword.
Other: :)
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

The Shade

I'll join.
Name:Darkredd, but is always called Redd by his mates.
Species:Redpanda
Apperance:He has a rough, black tunic with a hood, belted by a thin red sash.He only wears the hood for assassination.
Personality:Depending on the mood, but normaliy calm and thoughtful.
Weapons:Katana and three throwing stars.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

The Shade

How many more peaple do you think we'll need?? Maybe I should make another character......
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dag Downyfur

Hopefully we can get a few more people to join.

Rainshadow

Sounds fun!

Name:  Shade (no Shade, this character ain't named after you.  I'd created this character LOOOOOOONG before you joined.  ;))

Species:  Wildcat

Appearance:  Shade has short dark grey fur with black stripes, and her eyes are a glowing amber.  She has a white flame-like stripe running between her eyes from her nose to her forehead, which she says is an inherited trait.
  Her clothing is simple:  A black tunic, black belt, black cloak (with a hood!), and black quiver (which is on her back).  Pretty much everything is black.
  Several scars litter the she-cat's body, mainly on her arms and back, as well as several notches in her ears.  These show a rather dark past, and she never tells anybeast anything about her past.

Personality:  Shade is a rather annoying creature, very suspicious of others, rather cranky, and doesn't like speaking to others.  She enjoys being by herself, not hanging out with others.  She doesn't follow the rules well.
  Some positive (well, not really positive, but good) things about Shade are that she's rather intelligent, she has been educated properly (meaning, she can speak well and knows a bunch about history), and she's an incredible artist.  She has a small notebook hidden in one of the several pouches in her cloak, as well as several charcoal pencils, so she can draw whenever she pleases.  She keeps this talent hidden from all, and hopes that it's never found out.  She knows that she hangs with a dangerous crowd, and the slightest bit of creativity or weakness will have her thrown out (or worse).

Weapon:  Shade carries a black longbow, several throwing knives, and a dagger.  She keeps all of these on her person at all times.

Other:  She never, ever, EVER speaks about her past, and keeps mostly to herself, hiding almost everything from the other Raiders.  She doesn't trust them.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dag Downyfur

Accepted! I'll make the rp thread now.

Dag Downyfur

I made the thread now! Its in the main rp area.

Dinte

Name: Dinte Darkspear
species: chipmunk
appearance: has orange fur with black stripes he tends to slump and jitters around a lot and he has a pair a nice trousers with a unbuttoned vest he wears
personality: he tends to be very hyper active and changes opinions on a constant basis he has a twitch that seems to happen randomly and uncontrollably, he enjoys eating and can eat as much as a hare.
weapon: knives (lots of knives)
Other: is kind of bonkers but friendly he has mood switches
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

Daniel the crusader

Name: Deadfur the Bandit
Species:Stoat
Appearance:His fur is Pitch black, and neatly combed.But don't be fooled by his appearance.   He shows no mercy, and has a heart of stone.
Personality:Deadfur's modo: kill, kill ,and kill. He will slay anybeast who defies him.  He always gets revenge. He attacks during the night because no one can see him.  He can still fight during the day, but not as good.  He's  a lone ranger, and doesn't take orders from anyone.     He also attacks travelers.
Weapon:Sabre
Other: :) 

Dag Downyfur

All accepted, find the rp thread in the main rp area

Faiyloe

do you need Some Good beasts? if so I would like to join. You can't have a night raid without someone to raid.

Name: Yath Lona
Species: Squirrel
Appearance: light brown gray fur, yellow-brown tunic, sparkling black eyes.       
Personality: strong willed, good nurtured.   
Weapon: bow, dirk.
Other: a lone traveler.

may add more later.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dag Downyfur

Faiyloe

I am not in the horde so when and where should I drop in.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BadgerLordFiredrake

Heeheehee, vermin time.  >:D

Name:  Shadow
Species:  Fox
Appearance:  Grey/black, blends in with the night
Personality:  Sly, cunning, but a loner.
Weapon:  2 daggers
Other:  Great with the daggers, especially at night.
baby turtle forever