Should there be more hamsters in Redwall

Started by rachel25, July 18, 2013, 05:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

I think yes because their just like mice in a way

Redwaller

Hamsters were not a great addition to the books, they seemed strange. What I'd prefer would be beavers.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Redwaller on July 18, 2013, 07:19:47 PM
Hamsters were not a great addition to the books, they seemed strange. What I'd prefer would be beavers.

Juzt az long az zey're nae ze Deaz Defyin' kind...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

CrazyPug37

Quote from: Redwaller on July 18, 2013, 07:19:47 PM
Beavers would be an awesome addition; I believe that a "beaver's dam" was mentioned in Redwall.

Also, I would love to see a porcupine Redwaller.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Romsca

Also, there is the solitary beaver mentioned in the first book

As for hamsters, I think it would be interesting if there where more hamsters, but they should be few and far between like the pine martens are

Tam and Martin

I agree with Romsca. It would be nice to see them in Redwall a little bit more but if there were too many of them, then I wouldn't like it.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Quote from: Romsca on July 19, 2013, 01:43:41 AM
Also, there is the solitary beaver mentioned in the first book

As for hamsters, I think it would be interesting if there where more hamsters, but they should be few and far between like the pine martens are
I agree  ;D

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

MeadowR

Because they're not native and they'd have a long way to travel!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on July 23, 2013, 10:36:40 PM
Because they're not native and they'd have a long way to travel!

Zen zat vid make for vone major adventure ztory, nay?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

MeadowR

^ Indeed. Maybe it's another good fanfic idea? :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

MeadowR

I've never really done fanfic before, but maybe as a practice in writing exercise I am rather tempted... :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014