News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Night Raiders RP

Started by Dag Downyfur, July 19, 2013, 01:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinte

keeps up the pace as i stroll through the tops of the trees jumping and skipping from branch to branch o keep acting as if i am just wandering the tree tops and i hum a pleasant happy tune
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

The Shade

Redd looked up sharply at the sound of the humming. He put two and two together and began shouhting orders. 'There's the chipmunk! Get him!' Unfortunatly there were only six climbing vermin, including him, four pinemartens, and a polecat. 'Com'on me jolly jacks, lets get at 'im!' None pf the vermin had seen Yath yet...
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Good Yath thought a distraction but how long would that last and once they were in the trees they might see her she slowed her pace and started to head to slightly her right.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dinte

"what are ye boys yellin at i cant do a stroll through the trees" keeps wandering along the branches in the same direction as Yath but a bit slower

The Shade

Redd narrowed his eyes. 'What are you doing up there chipmunk? Get down!'

Dinte

"but the trees are so nice and friendly why would i not climb up and down them and the prisoner is polity taking a walk under my supervision and will be rounded up when the walking is done unless you want her back now since it can be quite troublesome to be tied to a tree a whole day, it kills your back it does" wanders up and picks up speed and catches the squirrel and attempts to grab her by her collar

Faiyloe

Darn the chipmunk Yath thought as she gave him a sharp shove and sprinted through the trees not bothering any more about the noise. she new these woods as wall as anyone and was an very good tree runner with any luck she could out run them.     

Dinte

"well darn looks like she is making a mad dash for it better go get her" sighs and starts running to keep up with the squirrel in the tree moving the same speed she is and just as limber in the trees saying nothing just moving from limb to limb and tree to tree

Faiyloe

OOC: Isn't it a bit unrealistic for a chipmunk o be so good at climbing?

BIC:What gives when does this creature give up she thought. Yath  gathered all she could and gave a burst of speed but she couldn't hold that for long. She looked back to see that Dinte had fallen behind a little. she cam to a gap between trees and she took a running leap and landed on the other side then with the aid of the dagger she snapped the end of the branch off and several others near by. Dinte was getting closer she got up and sprinted through the trees again that ought a slow him down a bit.     

The Shade

OOC: Chipmunk are good at climbing, but yes, squrriels are a lot faster.

BIC: By now Redd had seen Yath, and knew that Dinte had somehow helped her escape. 'After them!' he yelled.

Faiyloe

Yath ran hart pounding she stopped moment to fire a few arrows in to the mass of vermin on the ground then continued. She needed to diaper. just a little further. she had reached the river she dropped out of sight and in to the river then she hid under a small out crop in the bank were the earth had deteriorated to create a perfect hiding place she had often hid here as a child when she and her family were visiting Redwall this used to be a good picnicking  spot. Yath waited in silence and listened to the approach of her pursuers. She tried to silence her pounding hart.       

The Shade

This time Redd didn't leave in to the trackers. The red panda peered at the stream bed, wondering where she had come out. He wasn't an expert, but he knew what to look for. Hmm, he thought she must be familer with these woods. And where had that blasted chipmunk gone?

Faiyloe

Yath held perfectly still as she herd the sound of foot falls above her head hardly daring to breath. her grip tightened on the dagger hilt.

Dinte

runs through the trees "shes over here haha hehe" starts running down stream through the trees knowing he had lost her in the stream he is probably going to throw them off but eh like he cares

The Shade

Redd glanced at shouting. So there was the barmy creature. Redd pondered his thoughts. Finuly he came a decition. 'You four!' he said , indicating the three pinemartins and the polecat. 'Follow him!'