News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Night Raiders RP

Started by Dag Downyfur, July 19, 2013, 01:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

OOC: Random loot tent, random stoats, random nets.....yeah I might be making too many things appear ;D

BIC: Redd caught the net, and started to climb, a plan of a trap already forming in his mind. He slung the net over his shoulder. Hmm, thats easyer he thought. I hope that creature hasn't passed yet.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Yath heard the creature leaving but she could still hear the sound of creatures  talking near by. It didn't sound like they were going to leave any time soon. She was trapped. she looked out at the limited amount of water she could see from her hiding spot. the moon reflected agents the pitch black night the water rippling and distorting the image.  then suddenly a shadow came and blotted it out. Yath held still barely daring to breath afraid that the slightest sound would giver her away.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dinte

is in a tree around redd and his group and watches from a tree as they set up a trap in a another tree and hides quite well his fur and vest keeping him well hidden as he watches them put up the trap looking for the weak points in the rope where if he cut the rope it would spring the trap
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

The Shade

Redd drew his katana and chopped through some dead folidge. He glanced at the large net, which was being set by two others. Yes, all they would have to do is simply touch the net, and it would fold in on them. Good, more plunder he thought.

Faiyloe

OOC: Is this a trap for Dinte or another squirrel because if its for another squirrel I was thinking it could be Yaths uncle.

Dag Downyfur

OOC: for Dinte I think. I had said squirrel but I meant Dinte the chipmunk but maybe Yath's uncle could come in later.

Milak edged towards the end of a tough-looking tree branch. He saw what he thought was a squirrel and then gasped in disbelief- this was no squirrel, it was a chipmunk!
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Dinte

OOC: lol my plan was to spring the trap and also Milak i am a part of the night raiders so you do know a chipmunk
P.S. i didn't steal Yath's uncles dagger i got one from my father and then i got Yath's

BIC: Dinte waves a paw at Milak as he sees him gasp and goes back to watching the others put up the net laughing quietly to himself

Faiyloe

Another shadow came up next to the other one and she could hear them talking quietly to each other. Yath made out from the disjointed phrases that they were going to stay on the bank of the river for the night and that they thought that she was still out there somewhere ether across the stream or still in the trees.

The conversation had turned violent and the two creatures had begun to yell insults at each other. She wasn't quiet sure how this had happened but it was going on right over her head and it was making her nervous.

The Shade

Redd looked down towards the shouting. It was two vermin. ' Ahoy, pack it in you two!' he yelled. But the agument only got worse......

Faiyloe

The yelling had turned to kicking and biting. Yath tried to get in a better position as the two rolled around up there. Good a distraction they were making so much noise. She took a deep breath and plunged deep in to the river. It was still dark out so no one should be able to see her from above. She came up in the reads on the other side of the river and looked around taking in the situation.

Dinte

looks at the two vermin fighting eachother and moves over into a tree above them and drops an acorn on both of their heads which makes them stop fighting "cut that raket you boys are waking to much noise and where is that squirrel she took my knife, And that was a good knife" 

The Shade

Redd's sharp eyes saw the two acorns drop, and he knew someone was talking to them. He wondered wheither it was friend or foe.....

Faiyloe

Yath slipped of into the forest being careful not to be seen.  then after she had gone a good distance she moved to the trees and headed in a completely different direction. If they found her tracks it would lead them of on a wild goose chase.

The Shade

Redd sat in a fork of a tree, wondering weither it was worth setting up a trap. Whats going on? he thought, looking down from his perch. Two vermin fighting? What was going on? They better keep hold of that squrriel.

Faiyloe

OOC: they are not fighting Yath they are fighting each other and yath is in the forest across the river.