News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Night Raiders RP

Started by Dag Downyfur, July 19, 2013, 01:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

OOC: No, he can't see Yath.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Yath looked up at the sky it was getting lighter. She needed to find a good place to sleep she could not go on like this much longer. the trees ended she was on the edge of the forest and she could see an old barn the perfect place to stop and rest.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dinte

Dinte hops down from his branch and lands on top of the squabbling vermin causing them to collapse and stop fighting "can i have some quiet here you two fighting over nothing is breaking my concentration" he pears out over the lake with a glazed over stare looking a litte ways upstream away from where yath landed and starts looking down the bank
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

The Shade

By now Redd had given up on the trap, and was climbing down the tree. The red panda had stil left two vermin, in the hope of catching something! Muttering colourful curses, he jumped the last bit.

Faiyloe

Yath walked up to the door and peered in. it was dark inside with hay strewn around on the floor. The door creaked quietly as she pushed it open. Then closing it behind her. she was left in darkness. she mad her way as bests she could to a corner covered in hay and throwing  herself down she fell  in to a much needed sleep 

The Shade

Redd watched the two carcasses of vermin guards float slowly down the stream. He had personally slain them for fighting, and no helping search for Yath. The best trackers of the Night Raiders had found the squrriels faint tracks, which passed right were the guards had been. The red panda knew how good a fighter Yath was, and it was unlikly that two oafish vermin could have caught her, but he was still furious that she had got away.

Dinte

Jumps in and dives into the water and somewhat swims, paddles, drowns his way to other side since he can barely swim. He stands on the bank of the shore and shakes the water from his fur "i hate swimming" he looks around again then closes his eyes, spins in a circle and starts walking in a random direction

Dag Downyfur

OOC: I'm not really sure what's happening XD

BIC: Milak didn't really know what was going on but he did know that he was supposed to catch a squirrel..
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Dinte

Dinte still has his eyes closed and he walks straight into a tree "ow . . . maybe i should open my eyes" opens his eyes and keeps walking in the direction as the sun rises slowly in the distance

The Shade

Redd looked in the direction of the sun Morning already!!! he thought. He slipped into the trees hoping to get a nap undisturbed. He climbed into a nearby tree.

BadgerLordFiredrake

OOC:  *facepalm*  Still out of action because I have been really busy.  Sorry, another catch-up please?
baby turtle forever

Faiyloe

OOC: Yath got away and is now sleeping in the barn and Redd is also asleep in a tree. Dinte is looking for Yath and that's about it. 

The Shade

OOC:Would you guys mind if I sped this to midday?

Dinte

BIC: Dinte walks up and notices a barn in the distance "welp found her . . . better not disturb her she is probably tired" looks towards the rising sun and sighs "i need sleep to" walks around the barn and notices a small hole in the back of the barn and he crawls through it and inside he sneaks around without making a noise since he is very good at that being a sneaky thief he lays down and falls asleep in a small pile of hay near the door

OOC: yeah we can skip to morning it will be very interesting i say :D

Faiyloe

Sun light shone threw a crack in the wall and slowly crawled across the straw scatters floor as it made its daily trek across the sky. As the sun rose the beam of light drew closer and closer till it was  shining directly in Yaths eyes. She blinked and rubbed a paw across her eyes to wipe the bleary remains of sleep from them. she sat up and looked around.