News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Night Raiders RP

Started by Dag Downyfur, July 19, 2013, 01:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinte

OOC: um to things wrong with this 1. me and yath were inside a torn down barn and 2 we were across the river that you two never crossed but oh well and also another thing is that this is around late afternoon we are night raiders not early birds

BIC: sees her scurry away and starts walking back to camp to get the rest of my supplies seeing whether or not redd or milak does anything
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

Dag Downyfur

Ooc:XD sorry I've been rather confused here cuz I was a but inactive..
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Faiyloe

OOC: We were just out side the barn but still.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Faiyloe

Yath watched as Dinte started off back towards the camp. She fallowed quietly behind through the trees being careful not to be seen.

Dinte

walks up to the river and sits down at the bank and sits down and it and sticks his paws into the water and lays back "ah man you never get moments like these anymore" stands up after a little while and dives into the river and gets to the other side without much trouble but pants a bit. then starts heading towards to the camp

Faiyloe

OOC: what do you think we should do next? every one seems to be winding down and doing there own thing. I seem to have got away. Should I go and warn the Abbey?

The Shade

OOC: Yes, I think that should happen. Also, does this rp have an end??!!??!!  :o ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dinte

OOC: only end would be no more night raiders with either they all die or become abbey folk

Faiyloe

Yath waited till Dinte had diapered in to the trees. Then she climbed out of the tree and waded in to the river up to her waist then ducked under water enveloping her in that moment she felt completely alone in the quiet stillness of the water time seemed to slow. She herd a voice "You must Remember. The safety of all is at stake," She came up and shook the water from her fur and started running, running in the direction of the abbey she had to warn them.

The Shade

Redd marched back to the Night Raiders camp. He was simmering, because the squrriel had got away, and made the Raiders look like buffoons. Tectically he was still not voted to be the chief, but he reckoned he could get away with claming all the previous leaders valubales. Swagging into the best looking tent, he cast his eyes over everything inside. Yes, this looked good.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

As Yath ran she thought of what Dinte had said he may be completely insane but he isn't all bad or at least he wasn't once. Maybe I shouldn't have taken his Dirk. Yath was so preoccupied that she wasn't watching where she was going. She tripped over a tree root and tumbled head over heals down the hill. She came sliding to a painful stop at the bottom. Yath groaned and looking up she saw through the trees the grate north south path. Gingerly she got up and stated towards the path at a lope. She licked the dust from her lips she was thirsty the vermin had taken her food pack and her water with it. Hopefully she would get something to drink at the abbey.       

Dinte

Dinte walks into the camp and just strolls into his own tent and kicks a weasel who was trying to take his stuff out of the tent and leaves him with a nasty cut on his back and he goes and rummages through all his knives especially all of his badger work ones and starts packing them up on in a nice little sack and some of his other trinkets that he has had. another thing he remembers is that his tools which was locked in the back of his trunk. "ah been forever since i have had a reason to use these but better safe then sorry" packs up all his stuff and keeps his badger daggers on his person as he heads out and starts for the abbey which is the only place the squirrel would go.

Faiyloe

Yath ran along the path the sun was beginning to set in the east. Its light turning the sky pink and casting long shadows across the path. Not to far up ahead a bell tolled. I'm almost there. She thought. I need to get to the abbey before the vermin come out for another raid. Yath quickened her pace the clock was ticking and she was almost there. her lungs burned, she could taste the dust she was kicking up in her dry mouth, and her breathing came in quick raged breaths. She stumbled and tripped. she had to get to the abbey before the sun set. once she was there she would be safe at least for a little while. But that wasn't enough they had to be stopped or who knows how many more lives would be ruined. Mossflower would never be safe till the vermin were gone.

Dinte

Wanders around and notices the stream again but with all the supplies he has at the moment he decides to take a long walk around and find the tree bridge they had passed over to get to this side.