News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Night Raiders RP

Started by Dag Downyfur, July 19, 2013, 01:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

Redd waved them off dismisivly.' Yeah, yeah, go tie her up.' He looked at the bags of treasure other Night Raiders have brought back, and felt a twinge of guilt. How many good beasts had lost all they had tonight??
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

OOC: I was kind of already tided up so I'll just edit my last post and do it here instead.

BIC: Yath was pushed down in to a sitting position with her back against the tree and a good length of rope was tied round her middle. She didn't like the idea of this insane creature keeping her company but maybe if she could get him to talking again, which seemed easy enough, she might learn something.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

OOC: Sorry, that was my fault. Oh, and whos Path??  ;)

Faiyloe

OOC: oops that was a typo I meant Yath I fixed it. Also Dinte threw two knives in the contest at the beginning of the RP. Where they the two other dirks?

BadgerLordFiredrake

OOC:  Can someone tell me where everyone is?
baby turtle forever

The Shade

OOC: The Night Raiders camp. I don't know any more than that.

BIC: Redd had carlessly left Dinte with Yath. Slithering through Night Raiders, he walked into a large tent, where all the punder was being splrit up. But he did'nt go to the middle, he knrw how to get valubes elswhere. Quickly slipping his paw into the pocket of a coat, he drew a purse. Its owner, a weasel did'nt even look his way. Redd smiled to himself. These fools really shoud protect their treasure more!!! He loked in the purse. Three sappires. Good. He slipped out the tent, reckoning in going back later.

BadgerLordFiredrake

OOC:  I'll be there too, then.  Sorry, just somewhat confused.

BIC:  Shadow, in the loot tent, saw Redd pickpocketing a weasel.  "Matey, nice dagger you've got there.  It'd be a shame if you... 'lost' it, aye?
baby turtle forever

Dinte

OOC: no my character did not use the dirks to hit the target in the compotition my character has loads of knives about 129 in all and he keeps around 20 on his person at all times

BIC: he finishes tying her up and he sits a good 90 degrees around the tree away from her "so little miss whats on your mind now you seem a little steamed up" he sits there with a smile on his face like all this is completely normal
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

The Shade

'Aye.' Said the weasel, 'tis a nice dagger.' Clapping a paw the his belt his face changed to shock. 'Where's me dagger??' He saw Redd, and, judging by the look on the red panda's face, knew he had taken it. Charging forward, the weasel launched himself at Redd. It was kill or be killed. With a single, savege blow with his katana, he slew the weasel. Instantly a riot broke out. Vermin got trammpled under paw. Some even battled with bags of loot. Somebeast had even set fire to the tent!!!

Dinte

"wow would ya look at that another brawl, well this one seems to be bigger than the last one" he sits there watching the blazing brawl and the fire as vermin and others go all out to kill each other in a bloody battle Dinte just sits there watching. "blood, fight, anger and rage. . ."

Faiyloe

Yath watched in Horror as complete chaos broke out. "how can they do this to each other?" she said  turning her head to look at Dinte "you are no better to your own kind then you are to us!"

Dinte

speaks in a constant steady rate his eyes glazed over as he stares into the now turning bloody fight "when you have no where to go what else can you do, survival is hard, life and death at another's paw, you never know what may happen, life can cease to exist in the blink of eye, no one knows what may happen next life is a cruel mystery that is always there, nothing can ever be the same when vermin are in the picture, all they want is money and power, all i need is a home"

The Shade

Out of the flames burst Redd. The red panda's sturdy frame was heaving. Apart from a heavy cut on his cheek, the rest of his injuries were jist minor cuts and brusies. This was the part of him that enjoyed being a Night Raider. He loved violence. But that was enough tonight. He cound'nt. risk getting injurded seriously, because than he cound'nt go out raiding.

Faiyloe

Yath was taken by surprise "A home?" she echoed. She glanced at the fight she was beginning to feel more and more uncomfortable. not that she wasn't before but even more so now. It was becoming exceedingly dangerous. She was a sting duck and these vermin were capable of any thing in there present state.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Shadow, slipped away, smiled to himself as he saw what was going on.  "Hmmm.. 'tis a wonder we all don't wipe each other out."
baby turtle forever