The Night Raiders RP

Started by Dag Downyfur, July 19, 2013, 01:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

OOC: Yes, good, maybe she has a dream about escaping and alerting a carravan of traders or something??

BIC: The two stoats looked round, and than started running. Throwing caution to the winds, Redd leaped from his hiding place, flung a throwing star at one of them. The star hit the stoat's lower leg, bringing him down, long anough for Redd to swing his katana. KATCHUNK!!! Redd hoped Shadow or Dinte would have finnished off the other stoat.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

In the fogy corridors of her mind Yath Lona saw a mouse dressed all in armor with a brilliant sword. It was the most beautiful weapon she had ever seen. This must be Martin the one the Redwallers are always talking about she thought. He swung the blade in an arch spinning it around in a series of maneuvers till it became a bluer wiring thrumming a flash if light beautiful and deadly. Yet she was not afraid in fact she felt safe, and calm. He stopped and the sword flew from his paws embedding its tip in the earth beside her. Then he spoke for the first time

"Many have come before you and like you father you must protect the week. You have a strong will and a warriors mind," With that he stepped aside and with a wave of his paw the the fog cleared and Yath saw a band of travailing traders it was light out and they were singing,  playing music and laughing. Then the seen changed and she saw a family of hedgehogs siting at a table eating dinner and talking happily to each other. The seen changed again and she saw a party of redwallers having a picnic in the woods under a sycamore tree.  The picture cleared and martin was back standing in front of her again.

"This will all go away the woodland will not be safe anymore and honest creatures will not be able to live in peace unless they are stopped," Martins voice echoing through her mind and the image faded her head cleared and she looked up she was back in the vermin camp and she new what she had to do.           
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

OOC: Counld'nt have done better myself :)

Faiyloe

OOC: thanks :D! It probably would have been longer but I had to leave. 

BadgerLordFiredrake

OOC:  Gonna control the other stoat for a sec

BIC:  "Whaaa...?" the stoat stuttered (xD) before Shadow's blade slipped past, closing the stoat's eyes forever.
baby turtle forever

Faiyloe

The Stoat fell almost on top of Yath. he had been holding a dagger and it dropped near her foot paw. She quickly took her foot paw and put it on top of the flat of the blade pushing her body up and sliding the blade under her so that she was sitting on it hiding it from view. 

BadgerLordFiredrake

OOC:  You're there by the vermin camp?
baby turtle forever

Dinte

OOC: why would the stoats run towards yath and dinte if dinte was the one threatening them i thought they were running away not towards me XD but i digress

BIC: "welp that was a chore now we got 2 more bodies to bury" turns 90 degrees and points at a rat and a weasel "your turn you got body duty ya vermin and if ya dont you will end up like the stoats" sits back down next to yath "enjoy your nap and do you have any questions"
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

Faiyloe

Why actually yes. Why do you even bother? You'll just end up like those two stoats there. Ether by your so called friends or a beast who is strong enough to defend them selves. I don't think you are all bad at least you weren't once.

OOC: I was thinking that they were running away but they had to run in that direction to avoid Redd and Shadow and since he was being chaced he was kind of pushed in that direction XD.     

BadgerLordFiredrake

OOC:  But we already killed them.... :P
baby turtle forever

Faiyloe

OOC: I know That was before you killed them.

BadgerLordFiredrake

OOC:  No, Redd and I killed them a while ago...
baby turtle forever

Faiyloe

OOC: It has mostly been out of character Discussion since then. not much has really  happened. Now your starting to confuse me too  :P

The Shade

OOC: Ok, no more OOC:ing  ;)

BIC: Redd dragged the stoats bodys to the grave, and pushed them in with the dead Night Raider leader. The red panda then stolled over to Shadow and Dinte. 'Ok mates, not a word about this right?'

BadgerLordFiredrake

"Right, cap'n!"  Shadow said, with the smallest hint of victory in his voice.

"So, who'll be the new leader?  I vote me, of course.'
baby turtle forever