News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skalrag of Marshank

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Fried squid.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Skalrag of Marshank

Haven't tried it yet...

Macaroni and cheese
  ~ Larry Boy

DanielofRedwall

Yum.

Dolphin meat. Don't ask.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lily

I assume yuck...

I ate whale once. My work colleagues fed it to me, I didn't know what it was until it was too late.  :'(

Tim Tams.

Coobreedan

Wut? I'm going for Yum-yuk 'cos I dunno what that is.....

Celery
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Yum

Salad with maple-syrup
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

YUCK!!!

Milk duds. (I'm eating some right now.)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Sounds yuck, but then agian so does salad + maple-syrup, with is tasty.

Fried ChickenCow

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy