News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Yuck!  I remember accidentally swallowing my hair all the time when I had nasty bushman hair.  It was nasty and painful, 'cause it'd get caught in my throat.

Earwax?  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Depends, but usually yum.

Grass?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

My sisters eat grass...it's weird. But yuck.

Glass?

Rainshadow

Only yum if it's holding something and I'm drinking that something, not eating the glass.

White chocolate?

Delthion

Rainshadow

YUM!

Dark chocolate and caramel?

Delthion

Never tried it.

Molten Lava Cake?

Rainshadow

Yum!

And dark chocolate with caramel is really good, especially if it's from Ghirardelli.

Chocolate cake in a cup?  (Meaning, one of those minute and a half (or whatever the cook time is) cakes that you just assemble in a mug and bake in the microwave.  Really good to my taste buds, but it made me feel awful afterwards.)

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Don't know, probably yuck, but very well could be yum.
Eggs?

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion