News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Yuck. And for your information, Cobreedan, Milk Duds are chocolate-covered caremel nuggets. Mmmm!

M 'n' M's
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Yum!

Brownies covered in frosting.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Coobreedan

Yum!

The stuff Kirby's making!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Skalrag of Marshank

Ew. Definitely questionable...

Grayling รก la Redwall
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Coobreedan

Yumyumyumyumyumyumyum!

Snail (like they cook it in France)
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Skalrag of Marshank

Ewwww...escargot...

Raspberry cordial.
  ~ Larry Boy

Coobreedan

Yum

Super Spicy Curry

Gonff

Yuck,

No Bake Cookies! (I was going to make some, but we don't have enough milk. :()
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Coobreedan

Skalrag of Marshank

Yummmmmmmm...

Apple and mint ice cream
  ~ Larry Boy

Coobreedan

Hmmmmm... yuck.

Watermelon

Gonff

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Skalrag of Marshank

Yuck.

Candied chestnuts.
  ~ Larry Boy

Coobreedan

Yum!

Invincibility Lollipop

Gonff

Yum! (I think)

You don't like cucumbers?  :o

Cheese