News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Depends on what kind, but usually yum!

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 01, 2015, 07:19:05 AM
Yuck, you got that from GMM right?  ;)

Yep!  "Well, I didn't retch it!"  ;D

Charcoal donuts?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Yum/yuck.

Lego gummies?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

You mean gummies shaped like Legos?  Yum, I suppose.  :P

Earwax?  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mhera

That's just disgusting.

Nutella?

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Mhera

Depends on the hummus. Generally yum.

Cheez-its?

Rainshadow

Indifferent.

Baking chocolate?  (As in, chocolate without any sugar.)

Mhera

Rainshadow

Not healthy at all, but YUM.

Dark, dark chocolate?

Mhera

Isn't that nearly the same as baking chocolate? With just a bit of sugar? Anyhow, yum.

Peach cobbler

Rainshadow

Yum!

Dark, dark chocolate (or the type I'm thinking of, at least) is a darker chocolate than dark chocolate (obviously), but it's still sweet.  It's bitter, but has more sugar than baking chocolate.  It's something you can eat by itself without going, "Bleck, so bitter!"  ;)

Artificial banana candies?  (Eewwwwwwwww.)

Mhera

As a rule, I consider any artificial fruit flavor to be yuck.

Whoopie pies?

Rainshadow

I don't know what that is, but all I can picture right now is a pie with a whoopee cushion hidden inside.  :P

Baked caramel apples?  (Sliced apples held in the original apple shape, but with the core replaced by caramel.  Then they're baked to heat up the caramel and to make the apples crisp.  Mmmmmmmmm!)

Cornflower MM

Um, I don't know. . . . Never had 'em.

Sweet tater tots?

(Translation: Sweet potato tater tots. Heh, someone Southren must have come up with it. . . . . )

Mhera

Whoopie pies are delicious samwhiches made from two big, soft, chocolate or gingerbread cookies with a vanilla frosting middle. If homemade they are amazing.

Never had sweet tater tots. I like sweet potatoes, and I like tater tots, but I can't see them being good combined. So my uninformed opinion is yuck.

Egg rolls?