"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edraithel

yum
Chocolate covered bacon?
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Søren

Depends on what kind, but generally, yum.
Paella?

I'm retired from the forum

Dibbun Against Bedtime

Yumuck? It's kinda in between

Sushi?
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Banya

Normally yum, but I'm so sick of sushi right now...

Blackberries?

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Banya

Yuck x1000.

Tortellinis?

Mhera

*gags* Yuck!

Fruit gummies?

Banya

*gags* Yuck!

Chicken: dark meat?

Rainshadow

Yum!

Enchilada casserole?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

Rainshadow

Yum, except for the grape flavour.  I love the raspberry and the cherry, but the grape is just gross.  The sticks themselves are the best, though.  ;D

Wendy's Frosty?  (I make a mean Frosty myself, if it ain't too bold to say so.  Just had one with lunch.  I decided to add a little bit of caramel to it to see what it tasted like, and mmmmm!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

Yum.

Waffle cones?

Rainshadow

Yum, although I prefer eating my ice cream in a bowl.  Having it in a cone makes it too easy to drip onto your hands.  (Oh dear, now I'm flashing back to when I got ice cream at Silverwood (an amusement park) a year or so ago, and I was a total mess.  The ice cream parlour was severely understaffed, and the freezer door was being left open because there were so many people ordering, so the ice cream was melting.  Because of this, the two workers there were just loading the ice cream onto the cone.  I asked for a bowl because I saw how much ice cream people were getting, and I kid you not, I got at least ten heaping scoops of ice cream.  AND THAT WAS THE SMALL SIZE.  It came in a bowl with a huge waffle cone in it so that none of the ice cream came out, though.  But it was soooooo messy.)

Neapolitan ice cream?

Banya

Yum.

Elephant ears?