News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wot, wot!

Yum :D

Perogis (Polish dumpling)??
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Banya

rrrrr

Yum!

Chocolate milk?
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Banya

Yum!

Grilled cheese sandwiches?

Norham Waterpaw

Yum!

Chicken Spleen.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Rainshadow

Not sure, as I don't think I've ever had it before.

Banana bread?  (Yuck!  Had to make some today; the kitchen still smells like bananas.  D: )
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mhera

BANANA BREAD IS A FOUNTAIN OF DOUGHY DELICIOUSNESS.

Cantaloupe?

Rainshadow

Eh, I'll eat it, but it's not my favourite.

Enchilada casserole?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

*Blinks* What's that? There's this thing my mom and I nicknamed 'The veggie enchiladas with everything missing' so they're kinda like a casserole now, but I dunno. . . . ?

sugar snap peas?

Mhera

Rainshadow

If it has something on it, then yum!

@Imouto:  It's basically a bunch of small enchiladas that are cooked in one dish, making it a sort of casserole.

Dirt?

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Banya

Of chocolate?  Yum.

Pickle spears?

Mhera