News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never had it but the sauce sounds yuck.

In'n'Out Burger.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

Yum!  Haven't had one in years, though; there are no In-N-Out Burgers in my area.

Mint chewing gum?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Yuck (Gum is Bad.)

Roast Beef?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

Meh, it's neither good nor bad to me.

Bean and cheese burrito?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Yum especially with salsa.

Sour cream?

Rainshadow

Yuck!

Pumpkin?  (Bleh.)

Vilu Daskar

Yuck

Food from a museum restaurant?

CaptainRocktree

Depends what museum it is.  :P (Really, I've had some great museum food before!)

Sweet and sour chicken?
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Banya

Vilu Daskar

I'm not sure if I've had that.

Supreme Pizza

Rainshadow

YUM!  Best type of pizza.

Deep fried tarantula?

Lady Ashenwyte

Could be yum if done right.

Mongolian lamb?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Never had it.

Pork Chops?

Banya

rrrrr

Yumuck. I used to like it, but now I don't.

Hot Pockets??
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.