"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Yuck!

Cheeseburgers?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Never tried it.

Milk?  (Bleh!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Yum!

Sun Chips?

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Never tried it, but it sounds yummy.

Scrambled eggs?

Wisteria Wild Cat

Yum! That sounds really really good right now.
Frozen Pudding? (Nummy yum num!)
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

Yuck!

Sugar cookies?

Redwallfan7

yum :)

Lemon cake bites?

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Yum!

Frosting (nothing else.  Just frosting).

Wisteria Wild Cat

Yummy! That sounds really good, too...
Steak? (YUM)
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

Wisteria Wild Cat