News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Meh.  I don't like 'em, but I don't hate 'em.

Frozen chocolate chips?  (YUM!!!!!!!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

never tried that

wedding cake?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

yum

soft pretzel with cinnamon sugar?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Yuck.

Cinnabon?

Redwallfan7

yum

vanilla milk shake?

Rainshadow

Yum, but I like chocolate ones more.  They go very well with french fries.

Chocolate milkshake and french fries?

Redwallfan7

yum

Oreos with milk?

Rainshadow

Oreos, but no milk!

Buttercream frosting?

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

With raisins and brown sugar?  YUM!

Rice with raisins and brown sugar?

Redwallfan7

yum!

pumpkin turnovers?

Rainshadow

Yuck!

Apple turnovers?

Redwallfan7

yum!

peanut butter and banana sandwich?