News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Ew!  Yuck!

Peanut butter and chocolate balls?  (Teeny little balls made up of peanut butter, powdered sugar and chocolate)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Yum

fruit kebobs with whipped cream?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Without the whipped cream, yum!

Cream corn?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Yum

Saltwater taffy?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

YUM!

Hot chocolate?

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

I don't know.

Boiled peanuts?

Redwallfan7

I don't know, but it kind of sounds like yuck

avacado?

Rainshadow

Yuck, and boiled peanuts are gross.

Fried okra?

Redwallfan7

Yum

cream poatatoes with cheese?

Rainshadow

Yum.

Cauliflower?

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

I don't know.

Salmon?

Redwallfan7

yum

Chocolate and cream filled donuts?

W0NWILL

Yuck!

Dumpster diving? (It ain't all that bad)