News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Yum!

Winterfresh gum?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

yum!

fresh bread with butter?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Yum!

Well done steak?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

yum :)

frozen vanilla yogurt?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Kinda in between.  I don't like it, but I don't not like it.

Ginger Ale?

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

With chocolate in it?  Lol, just kidding!  Yum!

Mocha?

Redwallfan7

I'm indifferent

Grilled corn?

Rainshadow

Mmm!  Yum!

Popcorn?

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Yum!

Chocolate Muffins of Death?  (They kill you if you eat them!)

Redwallfan7

yum! (Noooo *dies*)

just kidding :P

white grape juice?

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

yum

pineapple upside down cake?

SpiderMonkey