Yes
12 (54.5%)
No
8 (36.4%)
Sometimes
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lutra

Well I voted "yes" because I do so for my parents.  Takes about an hour and a half with a push mower.  I have no lawn to speak of at my apartment, so whenever I am there, obviously the answer is no.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Leatho Shellhound

I mow... it rains..the weeds pop up....I mow again...it rains....... You get the idea.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on July 21, 2013, 03:55:46 AM
I mow... it rains..the weeds pop up....I mow again...it rains....... You get the idea.
Same here.

Buzz_Bumble

Then you should do the mowing in the rain and catch the weeds unawares.  ;)

Redwaller

Lol!

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on July 21, 2013, 03:55:46 AM
That's me.

MeadowR

Random question! No, I don't cut the grass - my father does that (occasionally). ;)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Gears

I do! 7 Acres is a pain, but I bet a lot of you have much more than that! :D
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Rainshadow

Well, I just finished mowing the lawn (at least, the backyard, which is much bigger than the front, but doesn't have as many hills), and boy was it exhausting!  I doubt it's nearly as large as any of yours, but after a day of hiking up a mountain (literally), getting out of bed to mow the lawn ain't the greatest feeling.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Redwaller on July 19, 2013, 11:38:33 PM
I mow the lawn too, over half an acre I think. We have a mower with forward traction.
We have one but it broke
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

I have fun mowing the lawn when it's a zero-turn riding mower. Those things are great ;D! If it's a pushmower or a slow mower - I don't like it  :(

rachel25

I don't mow the grass no one in my family has mowed the grass in three years because three years ago our horse was taken out of livery and came to live with us then we got a small pony to keep the horse company the we rented a field then we bought another horse (b/c we couldn't ride the pony it had never been trained) then we sold the pony and we're still renting the same field but we bring our horses down to our house every so often to eat the grass  ;D

Iamthatis

I love coming home to the smell of fresh cut grass.
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Lady Amber

Nope, I don't mow the lawn.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy