News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Faiyloe's art and Requests.

Started by Faiyloe, July 19, 2013, 09:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Here is the drawing of Lilianna for Jukka (Sorry it took so long I kept forgetting to upload it), and  Evelynne and Isaac for Rain (I really enjoyed drawing those two).

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

Oh.  My.  Gosh.  Isaac and Lynne look fantastic!!!  :D  Such intense, cool expressions for both of them, and I love their outfits and weapons.  ^-^

Giving some love to Lelianna, her tunic is gorgeous and her pose is very cute.  Nice braid, too!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

Thanks so much for Lilianna! She looks great! :D Isaac and Lynne are awesome, too!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Thanks I was really happy with they way  Evelynne and Isaac turned out. I really like your requests and if you ever have anymore don't be afraid to ask.  ;D Oh I cheeked out that art prompt sight you shared in your art thread and have been trying out a few of them. I might try sharing some of them some time.

Rainshadow

Glad to see I could help you find some fun stuff to draw, requests and otherwise.  ;D  And I'd love to see the art prompts you've done!

By the way, you said you'd be willing to take art requests, so would you be willing to draw this one?

Suaren Beldur
Name:  Suaren Beldur

Species:  Stoat

Weapon(s):  Suaren, or Ren, wields only a dagger, but isn't very skilled with it.  Her other weapon would be her fire magic, but she refuses to use that.  She doesn't say why, but unless there's no other choice, she won't use fire.

Appearance:  Short and thin, Ren is a rather small stoat, her brown fur messy and scorched.  Her ears are pierced several times, each holding at least three or four brass rings and studs which match the colour of her eyes.  Said eyes are usually averted and are hidden by her hood, as they tend to startle other beasts.
 When angered, the defense mechanism inside the jill is triggered, forming flame-coloured tattoos along her body which stretch toward her paws, releasing fire.  This is something Ren hates, so she meditates often to keep from starting fires.

Clothes:  The stoat wears an oversized, burnt, and patched-up brown tunic with a hood, a black belt being fastened loosely around her hips and a blackened dagger hanging in an old, scorched scabbard on her left hip.

Personality:  Suaren is a quiet and reserved creature, unlike most of her kind, and will only speak when necessary.  She meditates daily, and when angered will often stop everything she's doing and start breathing deeply to keep from overheating.  She's shy and fearful, afraid of her own power, and tries to keep away from others at all costs.

Pose:  Possibly either fighting in a furious rage (with a dagger and flames) or trying to control her anger?
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Very nice; your art is very perky!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Thanks.  ;D Perky in what way? Elaborate.

The Skarzs

I dunno. . . It makes me perk up. :P So. . . feel good about that. You make the iron-hearted troll feel lighter.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 03, 2015, 01:59:36 AM
So. . . feel good about that. You make the iron-hearted troll feel lighter.

You just added fuel to the gas tank of this ship, Skarzsy-chan.  ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Why thanks Skarzs. Your so sweet you make me perk up two...  ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Faiyloe on February 05, 2015, 01:25:06 AM
Why thanks Skarzs. Your so sweet you make me perk up two...  ;D

This ship just sails itself.  ;D

By the way, Faiy-chan, I never got a response.  Were you up to doing Suaren?  If not, totally cool with me.

Faiyloe

Suaren is good, I'll get to her eventually. However at the moment I have to get the other requests that I have been putting off done so it may be a little while. I also have a piece that My mom requested I do, I get school credit for it and if it turns out the way she and I want then it will go on the front page of her web sight (no, I can not tell you what the sight is,) so that comes first.

Faiyloe

I have been working on a computer game (Using my basic knowledge of programming) for a while and I thought I would share it with you guys. It is actually set in the cellars two generations after us when out grandchildren have found the cellars and the messes that they get into. I wanted to share with you some of the concept and sprite art that I made.

from left to right OITB, Zombie Pinata, and a Wooden Replicator.

Sage: Oracle's granddaughter. She is slightly psychic.
Tookie: My grand daughter.
Eoliaf: You all know her already.  ;)

Rusuvle's grandson (he dose not have a name yet) a captain, has two energy pistols.
Ash and Fire: Rainshadow's  Grandkids, Twins, Ash has magic and Fire has an umbrella.

David: Rachel's grandson
A Nightmare Bunny
Skarzses grandson (he doesn't have a name yet either  :P)

Tookie Concept art

Ash and Fire Concept art