News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Book Elimination

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily

Mossflower 15 (+1)
Rakkety Tam 19 (-1)

rakkety tam

Mossflower 14 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 20 (+1)

COME MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THE NORTHLANDS WE SHALL STRIKE DOWN MOSSFLOWER AND WIN THIS NEVER ENDING BATTLE

FOR THE NORTHLANDS
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: rakkety tam on September 23, 2011, 02:21:02 AM
Mossflower 14 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 20 (+1)

COME MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THE NORTHLANDS WE SHALL STRIKE DOWN MOSSFLOWER AND WIN THIS NEVER ENDING BATTLE

FOR THE NORTHLANDS

AYE!

Mossflower 13 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 21 (+1)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

Mossflower 14 (+1)
Rakkety Tam 19 (-1)

HiaG we have a limit of 20, so no 21. Sorry.

*a look of mystery comes into Musician's eyes, as it often does when she is being naughty* Don't worry guys. Mossflower will conquer!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Folgrimeo

Mossflower 13 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 20 (+1)

Lily

Mossflower 14 (+1)
Rakkety Tam 19 (-1)

rakkety tam

Mossflower 13 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 20 (+1)

FOR THE NORTHLANDS HAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAYY THE BRAAAAAAAAAWW
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Coobreedan

Mossflower 14 (+1)
Rakkety Tam 19 (-1)

Mossssssssssssssssfloooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Mossflower 13 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 20 (+1)

Sorry, Cobreedan, but I want Tam to win this!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Mossflower 14 (+1)
Rakkety Tam 19 (-1)

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Mossflower 15 (+1)
Rakkety Tam 18 (-1)
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Redwall Musician

Mossflower 16 (+1)
Rakkety Tam 17 (-1)

Nightfire

Mossflower 15 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 18 (+1)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Captain Tammo

Mossflower 14 (-1)
Rakkety Tam 19 (+1)

DEAD AHEAD!!!!! HAWAY THE BRAW!!!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Redwall Musician

Mossflower 15 (+1)
Rakkety Tam 18 (-1)