Tenebris Landing: Steam Punk RP signups!

Started by BrookSkimmer, July 20, 2013, 07:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Ok, I can fill out the crewmember's form now, Ferron Oilspat.

Name: Ferron Oilspat
Species: Squirrel
Appearance: Dark black fur, very strong, but not overly muscled. Wears a black tunic, along with a pocketed brown leather apron. Always carries lots of tools, as well as odd bits and bobs. Also wears dark brown leather gloves and dark tinted goggles.
Weapons: His multitool, along with several knives, wrenches, bolts, matches, and hammers. Carries a pistol thrust through the back of his belt. His multitool is a curious thing of his own design, it has three wrenches, numerous knives, a long switchblade, and a taserlike mechanism. It is about a foot in length, and an inch wide. Some might think it bulky, but Ferron is extremely nimble with it.

BrookSkimmer

These are looking great you guys! I'll add them to the list later today.

Who else wants in?

KitrallStreamrippler

May I play Galley Master Durge, and a crewbeast?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dinte

ill take a crew member spot as an engineer aswell ill edit my character in later

Name: Kormac
species: chipmunk
Appearance: orange fur with black markings, he is lean and thin as is able to get into tight spaces real easily. he wears an open leather vest and tight black pants. he is usually covered in soot and bits and pieces of everything else.
weapons: he uses as a weapon his trusty sword wrench which works exactly like a wrench buy one edge has been slightly sharpened to work as a sword the wrench also retracts down into a nice smaller size and flips open easily it is 1 1/2 feet in length full size but only 2/3 foot folded down. Another weapon he uses is his automatons that he loves building with all the spare or damaged engine parts.
Other: he currently has 1 automaton built and is in the process of the second one.
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

BrookSkimmer

Ok those last twp requests are a go!

Edit!

No more crew members will be accepted for the Tenebris. However there are lots of spots on the Drakpahse as crew!

Redwaller

We could have a third character to fill the spots.

Dannflower Reguba

Hey Brook, since we're in air ships, don't we need technicians/engineers? I'd be totally over that post. (For the Tenebris)

Question, is the crew of the Tenebris certain to die?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rusvul

Err, I made Ferron an engineer since none had been mentioned, but he can be a junior engineer or the secondary engineer or something if need be.

Dannflower Reguba

Well what kind of engineer are you? There are lots of different kinds, there are mechanic's and Technicians, but there are sub-categories in each of those.

Mechanic- Would be fixing the ship and doing any of the actual installment of upgrades.

Technician- Designs said upgrades, works on improving airship capabilities as a whole.

Technician could be either a software or hardware tech. And the Mechanic's would have different functions (different areas of expertise per say).

BTW: How come you guys all took two? Now those of us who didn't find the RP until later are stuck with second hand characters most people don't want to play, or the side of the fight we don't want to be on.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dag Downyfur

BrookSkimmer said to make one crewbeast and take one pre-made character.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Dinte

you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

BrookSkimmer

Danflorreguba: The rules above clearly state that everyone is allowed to have two characters. One of these being the characters I put up a little info for and one random crew beast. Those of you who took a little longer finding it will still have some to choose from. Even if you don't get one of the characters I wrote info for you should still have no trouble writing a character you would enjoy playing.

Also, you can certainly make a technician character if you want. Those roles that aren't used doesn't mean they aren't in the crew somewhere. As stated the crew of the Tenebris is forty beasts.

To All:

Oh, and hopefully you guys are noticing the Myazaki  (just google the name if you don't get this) type take on this. There are no "good guys" or "bad guys". You decide who that will be. Both sides have very valid points.

BrookSkimmer

KitrallStreamrippler

Thanks! Sorry for the delay with my character sheets- they should be up tomorrow unless a certain unnamed 14-year-old annoyance keeps being an interfering prig.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dannflower Reguba

Wait, so what you're saying is that neither side is good or bad?  ??? Is this a fight of the grey spectrum?

I'd like to be a Engineer / (or) Technician [haven't decided yet] on the Darkphase.