News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

OOC: Discussion/signup for The Price of Freedom

Started by Faiyloe, July 28, 2013, 01:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which title do you like best.

The rebels of the South
2 (14.3%)
Slave's Vengeance
2 (14.3%)
The Cost of Freedom
1 (7.1%)
Powers Price
1 (7.1%)
Rebellion
0 (0%)
Behind your back
1 (7.1%)
The Price of Freedom
6 (42.9%)
Avenging Slavery
1 (7.1%)
Slavery and Vengeance
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

I'm planing on getting it started right after the Title is picked.

@ Redwaller and Dag Downyfur: If you still want to do this could you please post you character. I am going to start the RP soon. you can still join after I start Just wanted to worn you.     

Redwaller

I'll try to have my character in as soon as possible.

Faiyloe

If you don't that's Ok too. I just wanted to let you know. 

Maudie

A late welcome to the RP, Tiny Jackalope! This is my first RP too.

I'm really excited to start!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It iznae me firzt, but ah'm excited taae! Ah cannae vait for it tae ztart!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

So, is the title going to be The Price of Freedom?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Redwaller

­Here is the long awaited character:

Bhorlag Crosseye
Name: Bhorlag Crosseye

Species: Rat

Role: Slave Master

Appearance: Bhorlag is pitch black of fur, with pink scars scattered across. His eyes are a dark blue, and one of them is crossed, owing him his last name Crosseye. Like most vermin he does not take baths, and thus the fur of his legs are usually patched with mud. His teeth are the part he takes care of the most: He cleans them morning and evening, sharpening them with a collection of files. He is tall but fat, with a bulging stomach, but he is quite agile.

Clothes: He wears a bright blue leather jerkin, which is stained and patched in a few places. His footpaws are covered with black "pawshoes", and he wears a red rag around his neck.

Weapons: He has two whips: One for slaving use, and the others he wears around his waist, to use in battle. Apart from that he has a dagger on each thigh.

Personality: Typical slave master, likes to torture other beasts weaker than him.

History: Bhorlag was born under the reign of Valadash's father, and has been her most faithful servant, even though she might not have noticed. He would do anything for her, even killing one of his friends(And he doesn't have much as it is). Apart from that, nothing of interest happened in his life.

Other: He carries a set of files on his left hip, in a leather casing.
[close]

Faiyloe

@ Mask; most likely I'm going to wait till Saturday.

@ Redwaller: that is great. 

Redwaller

Thanks! And just so you know, I'll be gone friday, and might not be able to be very active, which mean I'll join in the RP probably later. I'll say I was on a mission to capture more slaves.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zae may'apz zat could be 'ov zomebeazt'z zlave character got zere, eh?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwaller

Sure, but that means he'll have to wait 'til I can post.

Faiyloe

I'm planing to start this Saturday so it shouldn't be a problem.

We all voted and the Title is The Price of Freedom!

Redwaller

I might not be gone next week, so I'll probably be able to do this.  :)