Slavery and Vengeance
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Vilu Daskar

I'll be a outlaw
Name Vilu Daskar
Weapons Sword, Dagger, and Longbow
Age Middle Seasons
Clothing Leather pants, black boots, blue shirt, and leather vest to go over the shirt
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Maudie

There is a form on the first post. You should fill that out completely or as much as possible.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Faiyloe

since Vilu Daskar was an actual character in the books could you pick a different name.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 17, 2013, 04:57:33 PM
since Vilu Daskar was an actual character in the books could you pick a different name.
Ok Dilu Vaskar then

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Maudie

You should fill out this form:

Name: 
Species:
Role:
Appearance:
Clothing: 
Weapons:
Personality:
History: 
Other:
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Faiyloe

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 17, 2013, 06:43:47 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on August 17, 2013, 04:57:33 PM
Ok Dilu Vaskar then
Please be serious. 

Maudie

@Vilu Daskar: Howabout something taken from the name Vilu Daskar, or inspired by it? Like Raxa, which is like Raksa, which is Daskar turned around without the D. Maybe Uliv Raxa? or Raxa Uliv? or something like that.

Faiyloe

Vilu Daskar

Name Rorn
Species Black Otter
Age Young
Gender Male
Role Outlaw
Appearance Large strong  black otter
Clothing Black leather pants, Boots, blue shirt, and Black leather vest
Weapons Double sided sword and bow and arrows
History All family got killed bye vermin when I was a babe and was taken in by outlaw leader.

Faiyloe

Looks good Just so long a Shade is Ok with your history, him being the Outlaw leader and all. What exactly is a double sided sword?

Maudie

Vilu, I hope you don't mind me asking it you would use some better punctuation during the RP.  I don't like internet talk when it comes to stories and stuff like that. :P  ::)

@Faiyloe: I think a double-sided sword is like a broadsword, not a saber or another kind of sword that is sharpened on only one side.

Faiyloe

That's what I thought but it could also be like Darth Mauls lightsaber from Star Wars. 

Dannflower Reguba

Double ended, or double sided, two different things, though I'm going to guess he meant the former.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 17, 2013, 09:37:27 PM
Looks good Just so long a Shade is Ok with your history, him being the Outlaw leader and all. What exactly is a double sided sword?
Like Zaran's