News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Post here in color!!!

Started by Tam and Martin, August 07, 2013, 03:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

Ok, thats done, although I reckon they will somehow revive tommorrow.....  ::)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Ok *peeks out from behind the tree  :P gets OITBs to depose of the bodies* That's better.

The Shade

Faiyloe

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zome zmav mooze zneak intae ziz zread*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 03, 2013, 09:47:35 PM
Ok *peeks out from behind the tree  :P gets OITBs to depose of the bodies* That's better.
*after what Faiyloe thinks is the bodies of the otters are gone I come charging out with my real otters all holding chainsaws*
Get them Crew make the grass as red as this post with their blood hahahaaaa!

Faiyloe

*the Zombie pinata comes in leading an army of OITBs v1.5 (they have had an upgrade they now have armor) and starts hitting the otters on the head with a frying pan knocking them out*

The Shade

Oh you naughty otters! Now look what youve done!  ;D

Faiyloe

Well they get whats been coming to them.  ;D

rachel25

But the otters were only pretending to be unconscious. As soon as the zombie piƱata and OITB's turned their backs they jump up and throw acid on the to melt their amour. When the amour had melted the otters started to mascara them with chainsaws 

Faiyloe

Unfortunately for the otters the zombie pinata was not affected by the acid being a zombie and it proceeded to dump boiling water on the otters.     

rachel25

but the otters pulled out bottles of ice maker from their belts and poured it on themselves making them invisible and covered in ice  :P 

Faiyloe

If they were covered in ice wouldn't that just make them frozen and not able to move and the boiling water would just melt the ice. *zombie pinata dumps more boiling water on the otters.*

rachel25

but this is special ice  it does not melt unless you have a special liquid which only Gadnain otters know about and the ice allows the otters to move freely. One otter shot three OITB's with one arrow slaying them all