News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Race to Ascension (two teams, one goal)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, August 09, 2013, 06:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: The Shade on September 23, 2013, 09:32:20 PM
Just a liddle suggestion if there's another one; hand out weapons randomly. Because of the times when people are on, I only managed to scape a sling and a pair of gloves. ;)

I prefer leaving the weapons out because then people can at least choose what they want instead of me forcing weapons into their paws, and then people won't be getting mad at me because other people are getting different things.  ;) There should be another weapon drop coming up soon though.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 23, 2013, 10:37:28 PM
Quote from: The Shade on September 23, 2013, 09:32:20 PM
Just a liddle suggestion if there's another one; hand out weapons randomly. Because of the times when people are on, I only managed to scape a sling and a pair of gloves. ;)

I prefer leaving the weapons out because then people can at least choose what they want instead of me forcing weapons into their paws, and then people won't be getting mad at me because other people are getting different things.  ;) There should be another weapon drop coming up soon though.

'OORAY! Ma'apz ah'll finally get zome kind o' zvord...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwaller

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 23, 2013, 05:42:49 PM
Wow guys, thanks.  :) Its been a lot of fun to watch all of the characters differences play out, there is a lot of uniqueness to each and every character here, I've seen a lot of creativity from everyone involved and I've just had a ton of fun with this. Would any of you be interested in doing something like this again in the future?
I thought this was just the Prologue.  ::)  ;D

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Norham Waterpaw

I just made the worst decision, didnt I?

Hadrim is all  8) when it comes to fights, and it is his weakness.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Dannflower Reguba

FYI everyone, I said WEARAT, and he's a big one! He has pretty much boundless strength so he can hurl just about whatever he wants at whatever speed he wants.

Leatho Shellhound

Isn't that GM? It's fine be me, but all the same how do we beat this guy?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Shade

I dunno. The fire javalin I threw just bounced off his helmet.  :P
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Leatho Shellhound

That was my other javelin that bounced off his helmet. You still have the fire javelin.

click the banner

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

Leatho Shellhound

Awesome! Now we just have to wait for dan to post.

click the banner

Rainshadow

Ugh, sorry if my post was lame, I couldn't think of anything to post, since I can't really picture Cassius fighting a giant wearat.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

Nah, I think the post suits the character. There's not a lot to do now, just waiting for Dan...

Dannflower Reguba

Guys, the whole purpose of the wearat is to be impossible!  :D For ONE beast anyway, notice how I made a comment about working as a team before starting this big hullabaloo, that comment was pointed. And since you guys obviously need some help, think about this? How close do you have to be for the Wearat to hit you? He's using a melee weapon, but both he and the weapon are very very large, which begs the next question, How CLOSE can you get to the point were he'll be forced to use his hands? + What points of armor are generally weak? The joints.

@Javelin throw: check my post.  ::)