Main Menu

Race to Ascension (two teams, one goal)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, August 09, 2013, 06:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: The Shade on September 26, 2013, 12:29:12 PM
Maybe Dan wants us to do a PP?  :-\

No I don't, PP is not allowed.

You have started to figure out how to hit him though, his injuries are getting slightly more.... damaging.  ;)

IMPORTANT NOTICE!: I am leaving as of Saturday morning to assist the flood victims in Colorado and will be gone until the following Sunday. Posts must be post-poned (no pun intended  ::)) for the duration, you guys will have tomorrow to sneak in a post or two, but I cannot promise a reply as I'm very busy with a lot of important things right now. Thank you for your patience.

~Dannflower Reguba~
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Leatho Shellhound

Not another pun! Dan... from now on I am calling you the Unintentional Pun.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Faiyloe

I was singing a song called overcomer by mandisa so he's an Over punner.  :P I know lame. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

If I join, do I absolutely have to post every day? Or just when I'm able to?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

It has already started so I don't think you can join.

Jukka the Sling

I thought it said they still have one spot left?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

I don't know you need to ask Danflorreguba about that.

Jukka the Sling

Well, never mind, don't know how much I could post anyway.  :)

The Shade

There might be a second one that you could join...
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Redwaller

I don't know what Dan wanted to do for the next one, but I've got a few ideas I'm going to develop.