Main Menu

Race to Ascension (two teams, one goal)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, August 09, 2013, 06:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Faiyloe

Rachel I was wondering how much taller your character is then mine. We both said that our characters where tall but I imagine yours being taller then mine.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Redwaller

Sorry if I make so short posts, but for now I'm at a loss for any long posts.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwaller on September 21, 2013, 12:57:31 AM
Sorry if I make so short posts, but for now I'm at a loss for any long posts.

Same here.  But yay, I'm home now, so I can make longer posts!  :D  (Oh, but I am gonna be gone for a bit tomorrow, 'cause I'm gonna be going to a friend's house to pick up my dog and visit.  I can't wait to see Abby again!  Lol, you shoulda seen me loving on my aunt's dog when I was at her house.  I wanted to pet a dog so bad 'cause I'd been without Abby for a week.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 20, 2013, 11:09:18 PM
Rachel I was wondering how much taller your character is then mine. We both said that our characters where tall but I imagine yours being taller then mine.   
Yeah I guess so. And if it's alright with Dan I'm just going to do a bit more description on XNt but I won't change anything.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: rachel25 on September 21, 2013, 12:58:29 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on September 20, 2013, 11:09:18 PM
Yeah I guess so. And if it's alright with Dan I'm just going to do a bit more description on XNt but I won't change anything.

You can always add more description.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Should we put what weapons we have at the moment on our character description?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Rainshadow

I updated my description to show all the stuff Cas's gotten.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah added me characterz current equipment tae me character dezcription. Iz it okay zat ah gave me character a belt? Ah'll remove it if nae.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Dan could you post everyone's character sheets on the first page. PLEASE!  :)
Here's mine

Name: Xant
Species: otter (  ;))
Appearance: tall with loads of tattoos on arms and back and rudder! Has emerald green eyes, and a lopsided smile.
Personality: is a fierce warrior but is also clever when it comes to planning out his next move.
Backstory:is from a broken home and has no know family left, and has no real friends left.
Other: is a loner
Strengths: sword play and is a good archer
Weaknesses: sleeps badly and is afraid of swans.

Redwaller

Finally a post I'm proud of!

@Dan, Are we going to be four teams of two?

And I've put everything I have in my description.

Norham Waterpaw

@Rachel: Can your character and mine do a Tag-Team in this battle? That might be kinda cool.  ;)

My equipment is in my description now.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Leatho Shellhound

LOL, it looks like we are teaming up into dynamic duos.

click the banner