News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Race to Ascension (two teams, one goal)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, August 09, 2013, 06:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

The javelin throw was to light the oil, not to hit the head.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dannflower Reguba

I was responding to..... Leatho? I think it was for Leatho, he had made a sarcastic sounding comment about the wearats helmet.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 25, 2013, 12:11:43 AM
I was responding to..... Leatho? I think it was for Leatho, he had made a sarcastic sounding comment about the wearats helmet.  ;)

Yep that was me.  :D
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Should I tone down my character a little bit? Because he seems invincible to me right now.  :D

I should do a drawing of Hadrim vs. Grudge!  ;D
That'll be fun!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

Ok I just threw a flaming javelin in to an oil cover Wearat and he didn't even catch on fire a little bit! even if he wasn't covered in oil then his fur would still catch on fire but with oil!  Just because we weren't going to win the way you wanted us to doesn't mean we can't win! come on give me some credit! I was being creative.  >:(
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on September 25, 2013, 02:32:52 AM
Should I tone down my character a little bit? Because he seems invincible to me right now.  :D

I should do a drawing of Hadrim vs. Grudge!  ;D
That'll be fun!

I very much encourage you to.  ;)

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 25, 2013, 02:40:56 AM
Ok I just threw a flaming javelin in to an oil cover Wearat and he didn't even catch on fire a little bit! even if he wasn't covered in oil then his fur would still catch on fire but with oil!  Just because we weren't going to win the way you wanted us to doesn't mean we can't win! come on give me some credit! I was being creative.  >:(

I specifically played Grudge so that WOULDN'T work, I made sure that the oil had time to mostly dissipate before exposing that side of him to the flames. Oil of that type tends to run off very fast, it has very little substance to hold it to something, especially a smooth surface like armor. What little was left would be used up just about instantly. One more thing, Oil that could be contained in a jar small enough to sling accurately would be used up almost upon lighting, not nearly enough to take down a guy that cares so little about pain.

As much as I encourage creativity, this will cost you a lot more than just ideas, you'll need help. This being why you guys are actually doing something to him now (the three attack-post combo).

One last thing, don't get stressed out about this! This is for fun! Relax and  think up something even more ingenuous for next time!  ;)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Shade

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 25, 2013, 12:11:43 AM

Oops, my mistake.  ;)

Faiyloe

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 25, 2013, 04:38:15 AM

I specifically played Grudge so that WOULDN'T work, I made sure that the oil had time to mostly dissipate before exposing that side of him to the flames. Oil of that type tends to run off very fast, it has very little substance to hold it to something, especially a smooth surface like armor. What little was left would be used up just about instantly. One more thing, Oil that could be contained in a jar small enough to sling accurately would be used up almost upon lighting, not nearly enough to take down a guy that cares so little about pain.

As much as I encourage creativity, this will cost you a lot more than just ideas, you'll need help. This being why you guys are actually doing something to him now (the three attack-post combo).

One last thing, don't get stressed out about this! This is for fun! Relax and  think up something even more ingenuous for next time!  ;)
[/quote]

Sorry about that. I wasn't feeling good last night.  :P

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 25, 2013, 12:33:25 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on September 25, 2013, 04:38:15 AM

Sorry about that. I wasn't feeling good last night.  :P
[/quote]

lol, I know full well how THAT goes.  ::)  ;)

rachel25

Hi sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've been away just got back today and I like what's been going on  ;D

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: rachel25 on September 25, 2013, 08:54:09 PM
Hi sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've been away just got back today and I like what's been going on  ;D

Haha! Welcome back!  ;) And I hope that erm.... charge goes well for you.  ::)

Norham Waterpaw

How are we supposed to hit this guy without doing a PP?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Shade

Faiyloe

No he said specifically not to PP. (and don't worry the First battle is always allot more confusing) We just have to be specific as to where we are aiming then it is more likely to hit home.

Edit: Just so you know Sand fire has my knife. I gave it to Blade paw then he gave it to you to light the fire.

rachel25

okay thanks Dan and here's my character sheet I know it's a little late but I was away  :-\
Name: Xant
Species: otter (  ;))
Appearance: tall with loads of tattoos on arms and back and rudder! Has emerald green eyes, and a lopsided smile.
Personality: is a fierce warrior but is also clever when it comes to planning out his next move.
Backstory:is from a broken home and has no know family left, and has no real friends left.
Other: is a loner
Strengths: sword play and is a good archer
Weaknesses: sleeps badly and is afraid of swans.

I've done a few tiny changes to it b/c when I first made up Xant I was a little rushed but here's the finished version  ;D