News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Race to Ascension (two teams, one goal)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, August 09, 2013, 06:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 28, 2013, 12:28:48 AM
Well, never mind, don't know how much I could post anyway.  :)
If you join another RP you don't have to post every day just when you can, it depends what kind of RP it is and who else is playing, but I don't think you'll be able to join this one, we're quite way into it, but maybe you could join the next one like Shade said  ;D

Dannflower Reguba

Hi guys! Apologies for being late, I didn't have a chance to post yesterday.  :-[ If someone wants to get a hold of Jukka I'd love to give him/her a chance to join, and as far as the post pace, the need is simply to keep up, if you're busy one day, sometimes even two days that's okay, I understand the need for time and placement for a good post.  ;) Also, every post doesn't have to be a masterpiece, sometimes we have to blow a stupid to set up a work of art.

I'll try to post as Grudge soon,  :) thanks for your patience you guys! And LETS ROLL!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

Sharp wooden weapons not working? Hah! What if I used... A TREE! *turns into to the Hulk*

Ok, now on a more serious note...
Would it be all right if I were to, perhaps, make a weapon? (Simple, it involves string, a rock, and a stick...)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

rachel25

YAY! your back Dan I'll PM Jukka and let her know  ;D
Oh and where's the badger that lead them to where they are now by the way? I was just wondering what happened to him  :-\

Jukka the Sling

I got Rachel's pm. Here's my character:

Name: Jalie
Species: Hare
Appearance: Slim, with reddish fur. She wears a blue tunic that matches her eyes.
Personality: Fun, outgoing, loyal.
Backstory: Jalie is a warrioress from the North. Wanting adventure, she traveled south and eventually joined up with a group of travelers.
Other: She speaks with a Northland accent.
Strengths: She's good with a sword.
Weaknesses: She is somewhat impetuous, and sometimes won't listen to advice.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 08, 2013, 06:05:34 PM

Appearance: Slim, with reddish fur. She wears a blue tunic that matches her eyes.
Backstory: Jalie is a warrioress from the North. Wanting adventure, she traveled south and eventually joined up with a group of travelers.
Weaknesses: She's terrible with a sling.

You're all good except for one thing, when I look for a weakness I look for a character trait, not a weapon. Examples: Blindness (rainshadow?) cockiness, extremely unsocial, etc.  ;)

I must find the badger.  ;)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 08, 2013, 07:36:12 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 08, 2013, 06:05:34 PM

Weaknesses: She's terrible with a sling.

You're all good except for one thing, when I look for a weakness I look for a character trait, not a weapon. Examples: Blindness (rainshadow?) cockiness, extremely unsocial, etc.  ;)

*Picks up head*  Eh?  What?  Oh, blindness?  Well, he's more like legally blind.  He can see shapes and colours, but everything's fuzzy/blurry.

And sorry for not posting for a ridiculously long time!  I'm having trouble trying to figure out what a half-blind thief could do in a battle against a Wearat.  :-\
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Um rain, even if you are blind. The ugly dude is so big I'm sure your character could see him.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

True.  Still, I have several other problems, like that Cas has a knife and a short sword (I believe), nothing blunt and heavy.  And he's very wimpy.  :P  Ah well, I'll try and think of a post by Saturday.  (Bleh, busy week!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

Dannflower Reguba

Accepted Jukka.  ;) Just make sure that you explain how you came onto the scene.

Jukka the Sling

Okay. By the way, is she allowed to have a weapon? Such as a claymore? Or what?

Faiyloe

I love how you used the word arboreal verdancy. It made me laugh so hard. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?