News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Race to Ascension (two teams, one goal)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, August 09, 2013, 06:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Dan leaves weapons on the ground during the RP. He said he would have a weapon dump soon. Danny?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on October 09, 2013, 02:28:40 PM
Dan leaves weapons on the ground during the RP. He said he would have a weapon dump soon. Danny?

Well you guys DID just fight a horde of weasels, and a few of them died so of course there will be a weapon drop.  :D ;) TIP: Defeat Grudge!  ::)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 09, 2013, 04:40:48 PM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on October 09, 2013, 02:28:40 PM

Well you guys DID just fight a horde of weasels, and a few of them died so of course there will be a weapon drop.  :D ;) TIP: Defeat Grudge!  ::)

Can't you just make him die of a heart attack or something?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Jukka the Sling

Yeah! Make him have a heart attack! I mean, I read the whole thread up to the point where my character comes on the scene, and Grudge is practically invincible!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Maybe we can drive him into the river. With all that armor he would sink to the bottom.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 09, 2013, 06:43:52 PM
Maybe we can drive him into the river. With all that armor he would sink to the bottom.

You're going to try and force a tank into the river?  ::) Notice how I said DEFEAT, and not KILL...... killing has nothing to do with defeating, if you irritate somebeast enough they'll leave.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 09, 2013, 05:54:23 PM
Yeah! Make him have a heart attack! I mean, I read the whole thread up to the point where my character comes on the scene, and Grudge is practically invincible!

That's the point.  ;) I'm forcing teamwork on the situation.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rachel25

Wow my posts are getting short. Dan we need you to do something!

Norham Waterpaw

Quick! Give him thick breads! We need to raise his cholesterol! We need a heart attack!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Well it looks like its up to me to come up with a plan but right now I'm all out and a character can only be as enlightened as the author.  :P
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

My posts are getting worse  :-[ I need something to work with, Come on Dan like Norham said give them beards I really don't care just make something happen!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Map'apz if ve danced ze 'okey Pokey an' turned ourzelvez around, Grudge vid dizappear!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: rachel25 on October 14, 2013, 02:39:49 PM
My posts are getting worse  :-[ I need something to work with, Come on Dan like Norham said give them beards I really don't care just make something happen!

*attempts to stifle laughter* Um, I said bread, not beards...   ;D  :D  *resumes laughing*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Didn't you guys hear what Dan said?  He had said something about bashing in Grudge's armour to make him go away.  So, if you hit him in particular spots, like near the joints, on his head, etc., he should be uncomfortable enough to leave.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!