News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Race to Ascension (two teams, one goal)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, August 09, 2013, 06:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

There is one big problem with that My character Is already pretty bashed up if I get any where near Grudge again I don't think my character will be able to fight any more.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, an' me character juzt 'az a bloomin' ztick tae fight viz!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Mines got a sling but I was the last one to post in RP thread. So I waiting for you guys.  :)

Faiyloe

I think we are all kind of waiting for Dan to post.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rachel25

Can Grudge just die or leave!!!!!!!!!!!! He's really annoying, and I want to continue on with the RP

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, me az vell. Can zomevone juzt zrov zomezin' at 'im an' 'e leavez? May'apz lightnin' could ztrike 'im or zummat...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

YAY HE LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: rachel25 on October 25, 2013, 04:35:35 PM
YAY HE LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For now.  ;D Hope you guys are happy, because an enemy left alive is only going to come back harder, not meaning to hint hint anything buuuuut....

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 25, 2013, 05:06:58 PM
For now.  ;D Hope you guys are happy, because an enemy left alive is only going to come back harder, not meaning to hint hint anything buuuuut....

Ach, zpoiler!

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

VAAAAY TAAAAAAAAAAAE OOOOOOOOBVIIIIIIIOOOOOUUUUUZZZZZZZZZ!

Dannflower Reguba

Those of you who have posted for the stuck badger decision please say so here, I'm having trouble keeping track of everyone.

Faiyloe