News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

MEMBERS ONLY!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, August 09, 2013, 07:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkenmal

*kicks down door*

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!
"I closed my eyes, only to open them again. I did not know what to expect, but I was afraid of knowing the truth; the truth which my dreams have revealed..." - Swiftpaw, Lord of Salamandastron and the Defender of the Western Coast.

Rainshadow

*Starts walking slowly to Darkenmal*  You will become like us.  You will be upgraded.  The mods are our friends.  The mods are our friends.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiny Jackalope

Noooooooooooo! The mods are our ENEMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o :o :o :o :o
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Rainshadow

The mods are our friends.  The mods are our friends.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 17, 2013, 04:37:33 PM
  *Starts walking slowly to Darkenmal*  You will become like us.  You will be upgraded.  The mods are our friends.  The mods are our friends.
Sneaks up behind Rainshadow and ties and blindfolds her up then frees TaM and every one else who is locked up
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

*Follows the sound of Vilu*  Marco.  Marco.

(OOC:  This paints a very strange picture to me.  A blindfolded brainwashed Time Lord that acts like a Cyberman, yet is calling out 'Marco'.  :P)

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

The Shade

Ze modz and our friendz. Ze modz are our friendz.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, ze modz are nae our friendz! Ach, ve need tae dae zomezin' aboot av o' zeze memberz vho 'ave been brainvazhed!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*

Gnoflet

Ban the mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:(
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Faiyloe