News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

MEMBERS ONLY!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, August 09, 2013, 07:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

*Kicks the box.

Stay still; we're almost ready to send you to the post office.

MOD EDIT: The US post office doesn't like shipping on Sundays.  Better hurry or he'll escape and join our side.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

fine *grabs box and runs to post office and ships him off* whew that was close
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jukka the Sling

Wait, what happens when Daniel reaches his destination? He'll be a danger to everybody!  :o
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Ship him to me ! I'll take care of him Mwaahahaha!
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

So...........Anyone want a drink?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Jukka the Sling

*Decides to revive topic*

MOD EDIT: This is the topic I was referring to earlier; thanks for bringing it up.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Oh, lol. Didn't even know you mentioned it. Just thought I'd bring it up 'cause everyone was having so much fun fighting you, and this topic was pretty much all about that.

Cornflower MM

Man, Jukka! You're bumping all the topics that were alive when we joined!

Jukka the Sling

Cornflower MM

Speaking of which, it's been almost a year.

Jukka the Sling

I know. It's awesome. ;D

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Tam and Martin

That's usually Corny's job but I think somewhere in the forum, she got mad at me and said no more popcorn so - Sure!

*Shares some popcorn with Russa*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000