News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

MEMBERS ONLY!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, August 09, 2013, 07:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Mods. Are. Our. Friends. Believe it Jukka.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

Please Jukka the Sling. Go towards the light.

Jukka the Sling

*Glances around suspiciously* What light? *Keeps fingers on both pepper spray triggers*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

The light coming from the words "Follow the mods".

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Jetthebinturong

Yes The Skarzs. Yes Jukka the Sling. The mods are our friends
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

That's it. *Fires bursts of pepper spray*

Tam and Martin

You can not harm those that are on the mod's side, Jukka the sling. The mods are our friends.

Jukka the Sling

Um, no, they aren't. And pepper spray never killed anyone. Severely harmed them, yes, but not killed them. (Well, not usually...)

*impenetrable force fields form over Tam, Jett, and other loyal members (excepting Rain, who already has one)*

Mod: I am offended by your attacking my serv -- er, friends. Your petty jealousy of our beautiful friendship is one thing, but I will not allow you or anyone else to harass them like you have been attempting to do. But the offer is still extended: you can become a friend, and let go of the hatred in your heart. Just step into this machine and we will help you.

Tam and Martin

Jukka the Sling

*Turns and tries to runs away from the machine*

Tam and Martin

Mods. Are. Our. Protectors.

Jukka the Sling

Tam, what do I have to do or say to convince you otherwise?

Mod: Your heart is full of distrust. Well, friends don't let friends live in despair. And we the mods are your friends.

*a tractor beam begins to pull Jukka towards the machine*

Mod: Please do not resist. We have your best interest in mind. We are your friends. This machine will help you. It won't hurt a bit.