News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

MEMBERS ONLY!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, August 09, 2013, 07:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

I m so sorry non-friend Del. We must put them into the machine to make them our friends. This must be done for their good. I am sorry.

*Puts Skarzs, Jukka, and Del in the machine*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

*Fires Rock Pies at TaM, which bounce off of the force field and hit Delthion, knocking him unconscious.

Mod: Your struggles are in vain. Your resistance is futile. There is nothing you can do to stop us now! Once we enslave Jukka and Skarzs, we can take over the asfoiznozlfrq!

EDIT: The Rock Pies are Human seeking so they would just stick to the force-field.
Mod: Not this force field, which has powerful repulser technology which knocks away anything that attempts to attack it.

*Escapes with the resistance in his imagination*

*attempts to knocks Gryphon unconscious, but fails.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

The mods protect us. You can not harm us. The mods are our friends. Join us and you will have bliss. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

*Fires Rock Pies at maniacal clowns, in Dreamland.*

Mod: Now that I've switched the gear out, and the sla -- er, new friends are on the platform, everything should work. I'll pull the lever, and we can get this thing going. Are you ready for this?

EDIT: But I just escaped with Skarzs and Jukka
Mod: I'm afraid that overthrowing us won't be that easy.

Hahahahaha. He is gone! *Goes to secret hidout with Skarzs and Jukka.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

*Calls nearby phone*
You guys realize I'm not here anymore, right? You just put a dang rock into your machine.

*picks up the receiver*
Mod: Yes, James here... uh-huh... yeah, okay. Well, I was aware of that, but since my mini -- um, colleagues seemed to get so excited about putting it there, I figured that I'd let it slide. Anyway, the machine can break down rocks into fuel, so it's all good.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Yes, yes friend Gryphon is right, resistance is futile, those who resisted will be deleted, I mean befriended. 

Mod: Bad news, my friends. I've been called away somewhere, and I have to take the Friendizer with me. We'll have to put off this therapeutic treatment for evil-doers until later. Cheerio. *into small phone* Yes, the plan is proceeding just as we discussed. Once I arrive at the zxqwerpplm we can asfioim the lgakiqxvk and the vzxmvomfl will be aepifamifpl!

Edit: Yes Friend Gryphon. We will await your return. *Stops moving and stands to attention staring blankly at the opposite wall not blinking.*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

*Is unutterably relieved that the brainwashing has been postponed*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

*Does epic backflip into topic* Let them go.......or suffer the consequences!!!
Freddy

Delthion

Russa! Come with us to the Secret Hideout!!!

Russa Nodrey

Um, are you on our side?
Freddy

Delthion

Yes! How could I ever bow down to those evil tyrants?!

Russa Nodrey

Okay, cool. Do you mean the ENSP HQ?
Freddy

Delthion

Elite ninja spy people? Yes.

The Skarzs

I'm calling to make a diagnosing appointment for 'James Gryphon'.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Is in secret hideout. Not the one for the Elite Ninja Spy People though.*