News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

MEMBERS ONLY!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, August 09, 2013, 07:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: HanNorwood on September 17, 2014, 01:42:59 PM
These are not the mods I'm looking for? *Looks at Tan, then Russa, then back again.* I...I think I'll join the resistance.
YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Freddy

Hickory

*deep breath* *opens mouth*

MOD EDIT: That's cute that you laugh. Perhaps you won't be laughing for long. >:D
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

What is it, I can't see it?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

SilentSam

*flies down in a parachute* Alright. This is a takeover by the SBI. The Squirrel Bureau of Investigation. You're all under arrest.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Lady Ashenwyte

*Shoots Sam with cheri gun*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

*Blows up SBI.*
:Now we can get back to talking about the Mods.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

SilentSam

*dodges cheri bomb and avoids the explosion* *starts to run away*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Russa Nodrey

*Enters topic* Hello, everyone! I brought cupcakes! :D *Looks around* Oh...
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

Members only, no froads.

MOD EDIT: Don't you mean frauds?

MEMBER EDIT: Like you?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

* Delthion eats Freddy the Froad.

THE MODS WILL CEASE CANNIBALISM EVERYWHERE!!!! SAVE YOURSELVES!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tiz alvroight, 'ere'z zummat nev tae get at zem... *Letz looze ze Gremlins viz Zunzcreen injection forumula injected intae zem*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

That won't end well.
Quote from: Delthion on April 26, 2018, 02:52:53 AM
* Delthion eats Freddy the Froad.
*Watches Del eat a hologram* O.O
Freddy

Delthion

Wow, that might have been fun the first time...but after years of that being your only defense, it gets a little irritating.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

What else am I supposed to do? You've been trying to kill him for years. ;D I suppose I could switch things up a bit, though...
Freddy