News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

MEMBERS ONLY!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, August 09, 2013, 07:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

*Moves away from the corner*  Time out is over.  The emotions I felt previously have been dealt with.  The mods are our friends.  The mods are our friends.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Quote from: Tim Churchmouse on September 10, 2014, 09:55:56 PM
War cry.

LOL!  ;D

Well, in that case: Now for wrath, now for ruin and a RED DAWN!!!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

*Attempts to stop Delthion*  Please, stop fighting the mods.  The mods are our friends.  They will not hurt us.

Mod: Rarely have I been so proud of a member. Your loyalty has been duly noted and will be rewarded, in due time.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Mod Edit: *Fires Nerf gun given to me by Jukka, but modified to shoot nuclear weapons, at treacherous rebels.*

Shame on you, for trying to murder another forum member. These terrorist acts will not go unpunished!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Down with the corrupt and tyrannical Gryphon!!!!!!!

Rusvul

*tik tik tik tik* *turns to face members* *Tkkkkkkk* *tkkkkkkkkkkk* Gree-tings, in-grates. I ha-a-a-a-a-a... *tkkkk* I have be-en sent by the mod-er-a-tors to e-rad-i-cate your trea-rea-rea-rea-rea *tkkkkkkk* *Hisssssssssss* *tk, tk, tk, tk* *tkkkkkkk* Your treachery. You will be pun-ished.

*raises arm* *removes hand* *blowtorch* *Semi-reference that doesn't quite fit*

Rainshadow

*Blank eyes*  *Empty smile*  Thank you, rusvulthesaber.  But we need not harm the members.  The mods are our friends.  Friends.  The mods are our friends.

Delthion

She has been hypnotized or messed with in the insane asylum! Electrostatic shock!

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 11, 2014, 03:34:52 AM
 *Attempts to stop Delthion*  Please, stop fighting the mods.  The mods are our friends.  They will not hurt us.

Mod: Rarely have I been so proud of a member. Your loyalty has been duly noted and will be rewarded, in due time.
You modified that post yourself...... ;D ::)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Hah! Nice catch.

MOD EDIT: I doubt you'll catch on to our real plans.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

More like the Battle of the Bulge...

The Skarzs

REAL GUNS is what we need.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Spoiler
[close]

Here we go...