"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

MEMBERS ONLY!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, August 09, 2013, 07:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 11, 2014, 02:16:33 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on September 11, 2014, 03:34:52 AM
 *Attempts to stop Delthion*  Please, stop fighting the mods.  The mods are our friends.  They will not hurt us.

Mod: Rarely have I been so proud of a member. Your loyalty has been duly noted and will be rewarded, in due time.
You modified that post yourself...... ;D ::)

(Actually, James edited it, then I edited to fix a word in my own post.  So it was an actual mod edit, but it shows that I edited because I was changing a word.  I hadn't realized that he'd edited it until after I'd done it myself, so... whoops, lol.)

The mods are our friends.  Why would you want to destroy them?  They take care of us.  They play games with us.  They are our friends.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Skarzs, as owner of the Insane Asylum you must fix her mind!

Mod: You can't 'fix' something that isn't broken. Our sla -- uh, friend has only expressed true and rational opinions. Do not resist us. Badly behaved members must be punished. Good boys and girls will receive candy.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tim Churchmouse

Wah cannae ya jist carre on wiya fitin'.
waddos et teke tae fyre ya gun at ya canny moderators. Giya AK47s anna raize a to e greound.
*fires .48 calibre at gryphon*
This is your referral link!
PLEEEEEASE CLICK MULTIPLYFYING TIMES!!!!!!!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on September 11, 2014, 08:31:45 PM

Mod: You can't 'fix' something that isn't broken. Our sla -- uh, friend has only expressed true and rational opinions. Do not resist us. Badly behaved members must be punished. Good boys and girls will receive candy.
No, but I can. . . reform it. Del? Ready Rain for transport.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Understood! *unreadies Rain for transport.*

Mod: If you think we're going to let you get away with kidnapping, well, you can forget about that.
*a protective force field covers Rainshadow* (it moves with her, allowing her to travel freely, but prevents traitors from attacking or interfering with her)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on September 11, 2014, 08:31:45 PM

But I don't like candy. Can I have something else?

Quote from: Delthion on September 11, 2014, 06:28:51 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Here we go...
Quote from: The Skarzs on September 11, 2014, 04:55:32 PM

Here's us. ^

Why are you doing that to the Mods? They're our friends! Unlike some Mods I could name (Nobody here, I assure you) they play GAMES with us! They set up fun stuff for us to do! You know, the RP Tournaments! The monthly contests! The fun little things like appointing season namers! Or handing out cute badges! I'm amazed that they're still Mods, with all the things they do for us! AND YOU WANT TO FIGHT THEM AND SHOOT THEM WITH GUNS?!?

Quote from: Delthion on September 11, 2014, 09:38:17 PM
Understood! *unreadies Rain for transport.*

Mod: If you think we're going to let you get away with kidnapping, well, you can forget about that.
*a protective force field covers Rainshadow* (it moves with her, allowing her to travel freely, but prevents traitors from attacking or interfering with her)

YAY! Now Rain won't be tranfered!

Delthion

But she already is an occupant of a cell in the Insane Asylum...

Mod: Ha! That's just what we want you to think. The new ray is working!

EDIT: Meh, I can always erase the Mods efforts! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Mod: Not according to the Rules of Conduct you can't!
Quote from: Redwall Abbey Forum Rules4.  Don't edit-out moderator edits. If a moderator has edited your post, do not change anything that the moderator has added/changed.
You didn't think that rule changed just because we're in the Cellars, did you?
*diabolical grin*

Delthion

Yeah, sorry about the double post.

Mod: Tut tut tut. Two rules broken in a row. You've been a very bad boy, Delthy.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Quote from: Delthion on September 11, 2014, 09:56:55 PM
But she already is an occupant of a cell in the Insane Asylum...

Mod: Ha! That's just what we want you to think. The new ray is working!

EDIT: Meh, I can always erase the Mods efforts! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Mod: Not according to the Rules of Conduct you can't! ;D
Quote from: Redwall Abbey Forum Rules4.  Don't edit-out moderator edits. If a moderator has edited your post, do not change anything that the moderator has added/changed.
You didn't think that rule changed just because we're in the Cellars, did you?
*diabolical grin*

Actually, I was not aware of that rule.

Destroy the Mods and cleanse them in everlasting flame!!!!!!

Mod: Well, the penalty for not knowing the rules is brainwashing! We got a new invention that'll take care of that, so step right up on this dais...

Delthion

But if you erase my memories, then I won't be aware of the rules again and break every single one of them...
Mod: Au contraire; our past guin -- er, problem members, have benefitted from this treatment, and have gone on to be model citizens! Don't be afraid of the machine. It is your friend. Rain is your friend. We are your friends. Everyone is a friend, except for those treacherous, rebellious, murderous, evil bloodthirsty memb -- well... never mind that. Like I was saying, friendliness is good. Just step up here, and become a friend.

The Skarzs

The guns are for precautionary actions. And this is only for fun; other than that, the mods are awesome. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Spoiler
[close]

Nah, I want war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on September 11, 2014, 10:19:31 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Nah, I want war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's just horrible.

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 11, 2014, 10:14:12 PM
The guns are for precautionary actions. And this is only for fun; other than that, the mods are awesome. :)

Mm-hmm.

The Skarzs

Or maybe I just want to have a bunch of guns. :P
(Nice guns *pets firearms*)

*a gun nips at Skarz's hand*
Mod: Careful, they bite!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.