News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

MEMBERS ONLY!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, August 09, 2013, 07:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Okay. How about this: You get to have a bunch of guns, you just csn't use them to shoot at Mods, Admins, other members, or alter egos? Is that alright, James?

Mod: It isn't a good idea for our members to have guns. They are very dangerous, and you'll start playing with them and put your eye out. Everyone with guns should give them to the staff. We are your friends. We will take care of you.

The Skarzs

They aren't gifts. Also, the more items I own that have the potential to kill me the better I feel.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Couldn't have put it better myself, although I do prefer fighters to guns.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

*Blank eyes*  *Emotionless face*  Why are you fighting?  The mods are our friends.  They will protect us.  See?  *Points at force field that was SO not erased by Delthion*  The mods are our friends.  They keep us from harm.  Why would you want to hurt them?  They do not want to hurt you.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

We aren't hurting them! (Yet) We're just getting prepared for them!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 11, 2014, 06:43:01 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 11, 2014, 02:16:33 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on September 11, 2014, 03:34:52 AM
 *Attempts to stop Delthion*  Please, stop fighting the mods.  The mods are our friends.  They will not hurt us.

Mod: Rarely have I been so proud of a member. Your loyalty has been duly noted and will be rewarded, in due time.
You modified that post yourself...... ;D ::)

(Actually, James edited it, then I edited to fix a word in my own post.  So it was an actual mod edit, but it shows that I edited because I was changing a word.  I hadn't realized that he'd edited it until after I'd done it myself, so... whoops, lol.)

The mods are our friends.  Why would you want to destroy them?  They take care of us.  They play games with us.  They are our friends.
I see. Interesting.

I believe I am starting to seek allegiance with the mods.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

*Blank eyes*  *Creepy smile*  Yes, Tam and Martin, see the light.  Go towards the light.  You will not regret the decision.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

I.....I see.......the.......LIGHT! *Walks forward very slowly* I......Will not......not reg.......regret........

The Skarzs

*Smacks Tam with an alligator gar* THINK CLEARLY!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

*Alligator Gar  :P ;D*

Er......Um.......Light......

Rainshadow

*Blank eyes*  No, Tam and Martin, do not listen to The Skarzs.  The Skarzs is a faulty member.  Listen to me, Tam and Martin.  Go into the light.  Do not falter on your quest for the light.

Rusvul

*tk tk tk tk tk tkkkkkkk* Light. Head for the -the -the -the -the *tk tk tk tk tkkkkkkk SHHHHWWWWWWW tk tk tk tk TKKKKKKK tkkk* the Light. Head for the Light.

The Skarzs

Listen to the Alligator Gar! Don't go the light! By the way, it's only a flashlight making the light.
I might be forced to sit on you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Morgazath

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 12, 2014, 07:01:44 PM
Listen to the Alligator Gar! Don't go the light! By the way, it's only a flashlight making the light.
I might be forced to sit on you.
Squish her into jelly. (Hobbit quote. Not from the Hobbit on here.)
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

The Skarzs

I could squish more than one. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.